ETA for members tournament at Lacy's

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Real nice, Jim. I'm a bad man, I'm too late. I don't have enough posts. And now you want me to handle the entry fees. Sheesh.....

I can handle the entry fees if you guys want me to.

Just let me know who is the decision maker on this matter and I will tell you the mailing address and pay to for your checks. Also need to know the deadline for when entries must be made. I don't want to hound anyone especially at the last minute. I'm sure all of those posting in this group are bona fide.

Oh wait, I need to know how much the entry fee is going to be.

JoeyA

Thanks, Mr. A, but we already designated a "volunteer" Disco Dave. The good thing is, he posts a lot and it will be a bonus to have each day's entries posted here as he receives them. He'll be posting a mailing address soon.

Thanks anyway.

We've settled on $100 entry, and I think we've agreed on a $20 Green fee to help Frank with his additional costs. We won't mail the Green fees though, just pay when we get there.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I will be arriving at Lacys any day after Monday for action. I am low hanging fruit so you must be a similar player or I need weight. The more the bet, the more the weight. My first game is promised to The Col so if I have any money left after that, everyone is welcome to it.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

I'm confirmed to arrive Friday at 10:30am in N.O. Should be shooting by noon 😁. It's a good day to jump on me, as I need to leave my house at 4:00am to get to the airport and likely won't get to bed till after midnight. Already can't sleep I'm so excited :)

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA

Well I'm gonna try and find enough work out here on this water to make it to wed crew change. Jump in a phone booth and ghost up. I have a big compressor panel I'm working on in Lafayette so i may wait till Thursday afternoon.

-grey ghost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'm confirmed to arrive Friday at 10:30am in N.O. Should be shooting by noon 😁. It's a good day to jump on me, as I need to leave my house at 4:00am to get to the airport and likely won't get to bed till after midnight. Already can't sleep I'm so excited :)

You and I must be on the same plane -- Southwest 2819 -- because that's when I am scheduled to arrive too :D:D

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Just a thought, but I'm throwing it out there as usual.... Come Early...

John Rizzo, James Christopher and I are arriving Thursday night the 22nd of September, we will be at Lacy's on Friday the 23rd about noon....

If everybody comes a day early, we will have plenty of time for everything.

C'mon guys it's only one more day, and it will be so much more fun if we have the time to relax and enjoy it... We will be sorry if we rush this, if we come together and don't take the time we will regret it... It's only once a year and the extra day ain't gonna matter to whoever is back home waiting on you...

Who cannot arrange for an extra day off...:rolleyes:

Hi Jeff,

I expect to be at Lacy's after 5pm on Thursday, looking forward to
renewing old acquaintances and making new ones.

Hope everyone has a safe trip.

John

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Hi Jeff,

I expect to be at Lacy's after 5pm on Thursday, looking forward to
renewing old acquaintances and making new ones.

Hope everyone has a safe trip.

John

With the West Coast boys checking out, I think you and Steve win the Mileage Award. Sure glad you're coming.

See you around 5:00.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
Driving from Kentucky. Leaving at 3:00 am. Be there Thursday afternoon to pick up Island Drive from the airport. We should be at the pool room Thursday early evening. I might need a nap first..lol

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA

Pha you guys and yalls airplanes....if they don't kill a greyone here I'm taking de choppa! Seriously tho yall coulda lost a ghost today due to some genius mook. Ask me when I arrive I'll still be pissed off I'm sure.....oh well thanks to all the pool and patterns and quick thinking I kept two operators from injury and could have had 4k psi blow a low pressure Guage right in front my chest due to someone tying in high pressure into low pressure and back feed through a test circuit. Hopefully I'll be chipper and just take my agression out on everyone only on the table. I'm just glad at least this will be a meeting of the non-nits.

See yall soon my friends.

Safety in a flash,
-greyghost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Plans are Thursday afternoon check-in at the motel, then either become a victim or find one at Lacy's. Going to test out the equipment about 3:00 or 4:00 PM Thursday evening, who wants to play a few games of one pocket? Dance card is open to all except Disco, can't risk getting speared this close to the tournament....:)

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Been here in Nawlins since Monday evening. Played Joey A Monday at Lacy's and Tuesday at Buffalo's. He gave me quite a beating, although I did manage to beat him 2 games out of about 12. My mojo seems to have left me and the juke box aint treating me right neither!

Anyway, I'm off the forum today for a jaunt around the city and the quarter. Look forward to seeing you guys at Lacy's when you get here.

Our streamer arrived last night and is anxious to start setting up soon and stream some of the matchups and action Thursday.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
That's excellent news regarding the streamer!!!

Any idea if there will be a chat room on the stream? I'm going to miss not being there but I hope everyone will have a chance to get on the microphone and give us a bit of their thoughts or at least introduce themselves. Good shooting guys.

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Having dinner at Brennan's in the quarter. Turtle soup and porterhouse followed by bananas foster which originated at this restaurant.