ETA for members tournament at Lacy's

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Currently in Atlanta airport for my layover. Just had my first chicken Biscuit. Good stuff.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
Currently in Atlanta airport for my layover. Just had my first chicken Biscuit. Good stuff.

Mitch

Did you see my admonition to CK? Expect you guys to get right up there on the streaming table and show us that silky smooth stroke of yours.:D Don't be shy, youngster.:heh

Good luck

Darrell

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa

Mitch

Did you see my admonition to CK? Expect you guys to get right up there on the streaming table and show us that silky smooth stroke of yours.:D Don't be shy, youngster.:heh

Good luck

Darrell

Duly noted... then ignored 😜

1pwannabe

Verified Member
Well guys, bad luck strikes again. I tried all week to avoid catching the goddamn flu that's been going around the office at work and I wasn't able to fade it. Woke up yesterday feeling pretty bad and hoping for the best, but today I'm too sick to travel. I sure don't want to get there and pass this crap onto all of you either.

I don't want a refund of the entry fee, please use the $100 in the pot and count me as a bye for whomever draws me.

Also, please refund the calcutta $ that was put on me, LSJohn I think bid on me.

I really wanted to meet everyone and play some great 1P. Good luck everyone, and see you next year at the 2nd one.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Well guys, bad luck strikes again. I tried all week to avoid catching the goddamn flu that's been going around the office at work and I wasn't able to fade it. Woke up yesterday feeling pretty bad and hoping for the best, but today I'm too sick to travel. I sure don't want to get there and pass this crap onto all of you either.

I don't want a refund of the entry fee, please use the $100 in the pot and count me as a bye for whomever draws me.

Also, please refund the calcutta $ that was put on me, LSJohn I think bid on me.

I really wanted to meet everyone and play some great 1P. Good luck everyone, and see you next year at the 2nd one.
thats too bad 1pwb
get well soon
chicken soup helps...:)

Disco Dave

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX

1PW...I'm sorry we don't get to see you. Wwas counting on a full field. I hope your flu doesn't last too long. Get well.

PS, thanks for your generosity with the entry fee.

Disco

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA

Sorry to hear bud. I had come down with a bad chest cold. Thank god I wasn't coughing a lot. Had to go to work and pull some long hours on the water. Zoom home and zoom here and keep up with old men till 4am lol. Pufffff yesterday was a long day but sure was fun.

Get well. Drink some tea 🙏

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk