love my onepocket.org shirts

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Steve can figure out how all these "shares" break down and we can send him the money but I encourage all who can to let Dennis, Larry and me do what we have said and any others chip into our general fund for our sponsorship fund.

DeeMan

Steve Booth,

Please tell Larry, SJD & me how much to send to you. I have not forgotten this and would like to do it.

Dennis

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Thank you for your support

Thank you for your support

The One Pocket entry fee is $135 with a $75 buy back for a total of $210.
Banks is $110 and $50 buy back for a total of $160. I know your pledge was just for the One Pocket, but this kind of support is also not limited to just you three -- if others want to chip in they can.

Thank you!!!

My address is:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

For Paypal, this is the sponsorship link:
http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
The One Pocket entry fee is $135 with a $75 buy back for a total of $210.
Banks is $110 and $50 buy back for a total of $160. I know your pledge was just for the One Pocket, but this kind of support is also not limited to just you three -- if others want to chip in they can.

Thank you!!!

My address is:

Steve Booth
OnePocket.org
56 Baptist Road
Canterbury, NH 03224

For Paypal, this is the sponsorship link:
http://www.onepocket.org/PlayerSponsor.htm

I don't know who are the candidates this year (busy working) but I'm mailing a check for $92.50 towards the One-Pocket & Bank entries and the buybacks for both. That's my 25% as agreed.

Dennis

Deeman

Verified Member
Me three or four by now. If we send it in you can apply it to the buy backs any way you choose.

Will mail in the morning mail.

DeeMan