Ghost's Shot Choice #12

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
And now let me post this relevant info for the third time, since there seems to be a possibility that certain members may never have seen it the first two times I posted it...:rolleyes: >>>

However it may look on the wei table, as I posted twice previously, the bank angle is dead ahead.

- Gh:cool:st

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
And now let me post this relevant info for the third time, since there seems to be a possibility that certain members must never have seen the first two times I posted it...:rolleyes: >>>

However it may look on the wei table, as I posted twice previously, the bank angle is dead ahead.

- Gh:cool:st

Certain "member's"(plural) ????... ONLY your Homey said it wasn't..He even tried to create a "TV shot" :eek: (just to show off, I think)..:p

Ghoatsy, did you play it pocket speed ???:confused:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghoatsy, did you play it pocket speed ???:confused:

To answer more precisely...

Did I shoot it softly? - Yes.

Did I play it "pocket speed"? - no, almost, but not exactly...I played it at the speed that I guesstimated would leave the cueball at that optimum spot I was trying for...as I posted earlier - the spot where I wouldn't leave him much of a shot, if any, and where at the same time the cut shot would be as easy as I could somewhat safely, leave it for myself.

- Goast

SJDinPHX

Suspended
To answer more precisely...

Did I shoot it softly? - Yes.

Did I play it "pocket speed"? - no, almost, but not exactly...I played it at the speed that I guesstimated would leave the cueball at that optimum spot I was trying for...as I posted earlier - the spot where I wouldn't leave him much of a shot, if any, and where at the same time the cut shot would be as easy as I could somewhat safely, leave it for myself.

- Goast

Gh:)sty,

Thank you for your honest recall of the situation...Especially for your courage, in doing so, as it flies in the face of almost every point your Homey was trying to make..:eek:

Speaking of your 'Homey' he must be taking a nap, to store up energy for his [sic] rebuttal...As for me, I'm headed for Jimbo's, with Jen, to watch some football, and have a few [sic] YJ's :p...(Livin' La Vida loco !)

C:cool::cool:L Duck

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ghosty,

Thank you for your honest recall of the situation...Especially for your courage, in doing so, as it flies in the face of almost every point your Homey was trying to make..

Speaking of your 'Homey' he must be taking a nap, to store up energy for his [sic] rebuttal..

C:cool::cool:L Duck

Don't be trying to instigate trouble between the Beard & the Ghost..:cool:.......my stating of how I shot the bank, has nothing whatsoever to do with Freddy's discourse re. his method of shooting it...:heh

- Specter

PS, And I've noticed you've stolen yet another of my comedic-inventions :rolleyes: my replacing of letters in names, with smileys.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Don't be trying to instigate trouble between the Beard & the Ghost.......my stating of how I shot the bank, has nothing whatsoever to do with Freddy's discourse re. his method of shooting it..

- Specter

PS, And I've noticed you've stolen yet another of my comedic-inventions,...my replacing of letters in names, with smileys.---Which you stole from me, originally !!

Not to worry Gh:patsy...I'm sure Fred will take you, "throwing him under the bus"...in his normal, [sic] calm demeanor..:rolleyes:

I have never (well, maybe once) seen him attack a fellow homey, over doubting his recall, or integrity...:eek:

C:cool::cool:L Duck <---Thinks you are an excellent player,... so I am promoting you to the #2 greatest mover, in Chicago...
Fred has dropped to # ??

PS..Aha..WIFI at Jimbo's...Jen brought her laptop.. but, as she is always busy gazing adoringly, and fondling moi...I will TRY and stay in touch...!

(ain't she sweet ?)

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Jen

(ain't she sweet ?)

No - she's a dog...:sorry...and built like a man, with no curves :heh - no wonder you like her so much...:p...

And now let me bust your "Jen" bubble, by showing you what she actually looks like, without all of the make-up artists, photo-retouching, suntan, etc...wrinkles, veins, dull dyed hair, thin un-kissable lips - ugh >>>

- Ghost Hefner

Attachments

• jen.jpg
    jen.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
No - she's a dog...:sorry...and built like a man, with no curves - no wonder you like her so much...:p...

And now let me bust your "Jen" bubble, by showing you what she actually looks like, without all of the make-up artists, photo-retouching, suntan, etc...wrinkles, veins, dull dyed hair, thin un-kissable lips - ugh >>>

- Ghost Hefner

I wonder how long you had to shop for that picture. She has obviously just been shown a picture of you and Denise, in the nude..:eek: She is an actress, you know...That would be her "horrible, disgusting, sight look...:rolleyes:

Here is one of the latest awards she has recieved, obviously (and thankfully) very few people are in tune with a couple of rust belt retard's..:sorry

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00046003.html

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Make up of the voting panel

Make up of the voting panel

I wonder how long you had to shop for that picture. She has obviously just been shown a picture of you and Denise, in the nude..:eek: She is an actress, you know...That would be her "horrible, disgusting, sight look...:rolleyes:

Here is one of the latest awards she has recieved, obviously (and thankfully) very few people are in tune with a couple of rust belt retard's..:sorry

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00046003.html

What would you venture on the percentage of Lavender Lads that make up the voting panel? 50%? 60? 70? What else could be the reason they chose that boyish look over Raquel and Marilyn Monroe?

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
What would you venture on the percentage of Lavender Lads that make up the voting panel? 50%? 60? 70? What else could be the reason they chose that boyish look over Raquel and Marilyn Monroe?

Beard

Fred, Fred, Fred...Is everyone in Chicago as confused as you and the Ghoat ? I believe the "lavender lads" would be voting on Brad Pitt, or George Clooney...

Here is one more minute, (if you can stand it) of my sweetie..About the middle of it, you will see, what the rest of the world, has been seeing all along...;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7WWXJKzwh0&feature=related[/ame]

PS..One can only pity you 'rust belt' guys, for your lack of feminine acuity..:sorry... Here is the better version of the short clip, for all you 'normal' guy's... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX7IH4qCeag&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Don't be trying to instigate trouble between the Beard & the Ghost.......my stating of how I shot the bank, has nothing whatsoever to do with Freddy's discourse re. his method of shooting it..

- Specter

PS, And I've noticed you've stolen yet another of my comedic-inventions,...my replacing of letters in names, with smileys.---Which you stole from me, originally !!
SJDinPHX said:
Not to worry Ghatsy...I'm sure Fred will take you, "throwing him under the bus"...in his normal, [sic] calm demeanor..

I have never (well, maybe once) seen him attack a fellow homey, over doubting his recall, or integrity...

CL Duck <---Thinks you are an excellent player,... so I am promoting you to the #2 greatest mover, in Chicago...
Fred has dropped to # ??

PS..Aha..WIFI at Jimbo's...Jen brought her laptop.. but, as she is always busy gazing adoringly, and fondling moi...I will TRY and stay in touch...!

(ain't she sweet ?)
Duckbrain, the only thing you show is that you know how to post bad pics (barely) and links.

I can prove that you stole Ghostys quote-alterring method from him, not vice-versa.

Ghosty, ask and you shall receive:D.

Dennis

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan

Beard

There's never a bad time to see a pic of the only woman I've been in love with since I was about 5 years old, I met her at the 1963 Michigan State Fair (after I won $500 playing one-pocket) and she left a lasting impression:D.

Racqel Welch2.jpg

SJDinPHX

Suspended
There's never a bad time to see a pic of the only woman I've been in love with since I was about 5 years old, I met her at the 1963 Michigan State Fair (after I won $500 playing one-pocket) and she left a lasting impression:D.

View attachment 5079

That is the ugliest naval I've ever seen...And, the strings on her bikini, seem to be buried in her fatty flesh...Jen is a LOT more firm than that "chubbo"..:rolleyes:

El Duck <---Likes 'em firm and athletic !.;) But, thats OK, I understand there just aren't any available in the rust belt, nor have there been, since you were 5 yrs. old..:D :D

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Without a doubt...

Without a doubt...

View attachment 5079

...one of the world's most beautiful woman.

Beard

I would have to bet that she was the all-time "strom" image for guys in the penitentiary.

Jimmy B

Verified Member

View attachment 5079

She left an impression on me also, and I have never met her. I discovered an old decrepit building in my hometown where a guy had opened a pizza joint. Upstairs he had a place for these girls who dressed in business suits like they worked at a bank or some place to come meet guys who made an appointment. Great looking callgirls for a small town like that. It was a pinball machine hangout also and he had put up large posters he had got with all Raquel from One Million BC. Looked great and the pizzas that he made were unbelievably good. I was more interested in those posters than anything else in there. Then I would try to watch whenever I could see her on the Tonight Show or wherever. I remember I was 14 or 15 because I had just got a Chevy II Nova and in SC you could drive by yourself when you were 14 on what they called a restricted license. Dangerous times.. Now days. Things are different. I was getting off on Ellen Page last night. It was a movie called Super and she looked so hot in this little Bolti costume when she was raping her mentor. Sick. Perverted. Twisted. I got to go watch Mordum, The Regorgitated Sacrifice and Angels Melancholy just to come down.........

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Duckbrain, the only thing you show is that you know how to post bad pics (barely) and links.

I can prove that you stole Ghostys quote-alterring method from him, not vice-versa.

Ghosty, ask and you shall receive:D.

Dennis

Jeez, has the ever-alert Ghost passed up this offer??? Stay tuned.

RBL

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
where's the problem

where's the problem

I see this thread has had a little action since I last posted, but the obvious choice for ANY PLAYER should be to ROLL the 1 ball in and play for the angle on the 13 ball to run out. If rolling the 1 ball is a 60 percent favorite or higher why would you do anything else? Simple math tells you that.:frus

Billy I.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
I see this thread has had a little action since I last posted, but the obvious choice for ANY PLAYER should be to ROLL the 1 ball in and play for the angle on the 13 ball to run out. If rolling the 1 ball is a 60 percent favorite or higher why would you do anything else? Simple math tells you that. :frus

Billy I.

Fugeddabout the Ghost's bank shot - Back to the hijacking!...:eek:...:D >>>

- Gh:hehst

PS, And hey Papie - you say you only like a toned woman?...well, unlike wrinkled, veiny, saggy-small-breasted, thin-slit-lipped "Jen", with her man-body :eek:....this is what a sexy beautiful woman looks like - is she toned enough for you? >>>

Attachments

• HOT.jpg
    HOT.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 0