North Shore Billiards. Artie interview

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Repeat post #58...(did you not read it ???) It appears you are becoming seriously aggitated, so I shall give you a rest for a while, and let you regain your [sic] sanity...:D

What happened too those sunner vacations we use too take going all over in different citys and countrys.

I use too get out off school for summer vacarion. And I had to go with my mother too Germany.

To see her relatives. I didnt even get too stay in America and play with my friends.

And when I came back too America. I had a hard time specking English again.

Because all I did was speck German over in Germany.

But summer vacation was always good. And then we get too go back too school.

BUt I remember a lot off great vacations. It puts you in a different fram off mind.

But summer is always great it brings out the warm sun. And makes you forhet those cold winters.

I never cared for the cold. And it sure gets hot in Las Vegas.

BUt this weekend is youre big day. Farhers day. I dont think the were ever as impurtant or as big as mothers day.

Maybe thats just me. But I always remembered mother day. But not fathers day.

But Im going too have some nice cold beers on fathers day. I am going to say that I spent one year celebrating fathers day.

Even if its just me and my beer.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
As you can see...

As you can see...

...Artie is the only one goofy enough to step into these posts between SJD and me. That only confirms what I have been saying. Every time I make a post requiring some interaction, Anatidae Boy jumps in and sucks out all the oxygen, and draws all attention to himself. He made sure that anybody that might have some questions about what went on at North Shore Billiards would go unasked. If ya'll recall, the threads about The Rack in Detroit on AZ and here went on and on. Hundreds and hundreds of posts. SJD got the work done. He killed this thread in cold blood, just like he intended.

He made a few efforts to piss all over the Bank forum, but fortunately I avoided his bait and other members jumped on him and he backed off. Didnt want to lose that phony image he has cultivated as a nice fellow. Didnt want to tip off his, "don't really give one sh*t about helping anybody improving their game," mentality.

Still waiting for his recall of that mega beating. Truth be known, the actual figure was closer to 40 barrels than 30. Would hypnosis work? I'll pay for it.

Beard

Did I really talk badly about Tom Cruise? Shame on me. All I said was what he is, a gay boy. The pool connection between Tom Cruise and 50 year pool vets is awful weak. Just because he did a pool movie? I think my friend is just flailing around in the dark.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna Did I really talk badly about Tom Cruise? Shame on me. All I said was what he is said:
What about all the other pool vets you've crapped on ? Shall I check the archives ???[/COLOR]

Beard

Another complete post without a "chest thumping, I am the greatest" type remark...We are approaching a record, for sure...He is so busy trying to make me look bad, he's actually forgetting to BRAG !!!..:eek:

I think its a good trade off, that he spends all his time hammering away at me, with the "Mr. X" stuff, because he can't (or won't) produce him...Very elaborate fabrication Fred...I'm sure the suspense is just killing everyone...NOT !!!

Fred, you are still the undisputed king of the "Multi-Barrell Go-offs"...(Sorry, but I never got that drunk...or slate-headed)..:D

PS..I see now, you have even tried to jack me up to 40 barrells...But the new accusation, that really tells me you have some flawed information (if you really have any info).. is saying I wouldn't raise it..Nice try Fred...:rolleyes: :p :D

Last edited:

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Ramblings of a non creative mind

Ramblings of a non creative mind

SJDinPHX said:
Another complete post without a "chest thumping, I am the greatest" type remark...We are approaching a record, for sure...He is so busy trying to make me look bad, he's actually forgetting to BRAG !!!
I think its a good trade off, that he spends all his time hammering away at me, with the "Mr. X" stuff, because he can't (or won't) produce him...Very elaborate fabrication Fred...I'm sure the suspense is just killing everyone...NOT !!!

Fred, you are still the undisputed king of the "Multi-Barrell Go-offs"...(Sorry, but I never got that drunk...or slate-headed)..:D

PS..I see now, you have even tried to jack me up to 40 barrells...But the new accusation, that really tells me you have some flawed information (if you really have any info).. is saying I wouldn't raise it..Nice try Fred...:rolleyes: :p :D

You are still flailing away like a blindfolded drunk. Is there any area in that pea brain that you are operating out of that can produce a better argument than the same, same, same, and by now, embarrassing --to you -- brag thing? Or are you planning a brand new original tactic like mentioning "Beat list?" Your replies to me -- about the last 100 in a row -- contain mention of one or the other. The only thing more limited in your intellectual repertoire is your ability to pass on your pool knowledge. Those dumb-awful attempts at pool introspection off of Dennis's diagrams, make me (almost) feel sorry for you.
Thankfully, you are clever enough to usually just make a dumb joke rather than gamble at trying to say something instructive. 32 hrs of 1pkt instruction by you to Darren Appleton and he gave up the game of 1pkt for life.
I know another one of your "students" that thought about suing to get his money back.

:) There, that smiley should clean up everything that I said.

Beard and Mr X

Maybe if Steve upped the amount of smiley icons you could use in your puce posts from 5 to about 100, that might spice up your writing.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
fred bentivegna said:
...Artie is the only one goofy enough to step into these posts between SJD and me. That only confirms what I have been saying. Every time I make a post requiring some interaction, Anatidae Boy jumps in and sucks out all the oxygen, and draws all attention to himself. He made sure that anybody that might have some questions about what went on at North Shore Billiards would go unasked. If ya'll recall, the threads about The Rack in Detroit on AZ and here went on and on. Hundreds and hundreds of posts. SJD got the work done. He killed this thread in cold blood, just like he intended.

He made a few efforts to piss all over the Bank forum, but fortunately I avoided his bait and other members jumped on him and he backed off. Didnt want to lose that phony image he has cultivated as a nice fellow. Didnt want to tip off his, "don't really give one sh*t about helping anybody improving their game," mentality.

Still waiting for his recall of that mega beating. Truth be known, the actual figure was closer to 40 barrels than 30. Would hypnosis work? I'll pay for it.

Beard

Did I really talk badly about Tom Cruise? Shame on me. All I said was what he is, a gay boy. The pool connection between Tom Cruise and 50 year pool vets is awful weak. Just because he did a pool movie? I think my friend is just flailing around in the dark.

Aw C'mon Beard. Let's not judge the gays too harshly. Remember poor Anita Bryant, this Miss America runner up orange juice girl?? I liked her myself. She could sing pretty good I thought. Some guys on the inside had a different twist on the whole gay thing. How neccessary they are.

BeeeeCauseee theyyyyyy
Pack Ya Nose, Clean Your Cell, Help You Drain Your Hose
They Give Ya Smokes, Laugh At Jokes, Sew Up All Your Clothes
They'll Rub Your Feet, Beat Ya Meat, Heaven Only Knows.
What I'd Do Without My Homasexshuls.

They Can Read And Write, **** All Night, Clean Your Fingernails
Help You Dress, Play You Chess, Lay You Down Some Rails.
They'll Be Your Wife, Take A Life In A Jealous Rage
Who Says We Don't Need Those Homasexshuls

I Tell Ya Some Are Big, Some Are Small, Some Are In Between.
Some Are Yellow Belly Creeps And Some Of Them Are Mean.
Some Are Killers, Some Are Thieves, And Some Are Singers Too.
In Fact Anita Bryant, Most Act Just Like You SOOOOOO

**** Anita Bryant, Who The Hell Is She??
Telling All My Faggits That They Can't Be Free, Wheee
Throw That Bitch In Prison, Maybe Then She'll See
Just How Much Those Goddamned Homosexuals Mean To Me...

David Allan Coe (not me)

I'm a pitcher not a catcher in any event. I aint the tourist, I'm the guide...

Artie's not the only one. Ain't we a pair? But you guys are like somebody heating up some cooking oil til it boils and then throwing a big piece of dry ice in there. Causes quite a rumble. People in here don't love you because you played pool real good. That is just a bonus. Did you love your dog because he could hunt real good or find drugs etc?? No. There are some pool players that are great that I wouldn't give them enough of my piss to swallow a pill with. I wouldn't give them the steam off of my oh well, you get the point. Let Jarvie come arround here and see what he gets. The little ordeal that Bob Ogburn went through that I put in Calireds thread here today gone tomorrow will seem like a busmans holiday compared to what's in store for him.
Artie has tried very hard to get you guys to settle down and work together for the good of all the contributers. I don't know what else Artie can do, other than pay you a visit. Does it have to come to that?? I hope not. Do you guys want to keep it going until you are SENT FOR?/

Now myself. I am easy going. I like for people to bust my balls. I enjoy masochism, self abuse and degredations, but most are not like that. But Anatidae is so into Anniston he takes out his unrequited love on other folks. He pobably goes arround humming that old Abba song-Waterloo, couldn't escape if I wanted to. He checks his mailbox daily to see if she has answered his latest fan letter or sent him another 8 by 10 signed print. He has probably got her on the phone a few times. Did she talk to him awhile? Did she blow him off immediately? We don't know, but she must have talked to him a bit and lead him on.

I Can't say anything. I use to have a thing for Suzi Quatro and she was built like a little boy. Then there was Blondie, Stevie Nix, Linda Ronstat and on and on. Even Christina Applegate and she didn't even sing, but I just had to settle for lookalikes or what not, but Artie says we should lay off of the women a bit and take it easy on them so I will. In other words to sum up, be more like a duck and let the water just run off of you so you don't get sent for. Unless someone fools with Artie. I'm going to have to hold a grudge on that one!!........................

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Almost total agreement

Almost total agreement

Jimmy B said:
Aw C'mon Beard. Let's not judge the gays too harshly. Remember poor Anita Bryant, this Miss America runner up orange juice girl?? I liked her myself. She could sing pretty good I thought. Some guys on the inside had a different twist on the whole gay thing. How neccessary they are.

BeeeeCauseee theyyyyyy
Pack Ya Nose, Clean Your Cell, Help You Drain Your Hose
They Give Ya Smokes, Laugh At Jokes, Sew Up All Your Clothes
They'll Rub Your Feet, Beat Ya Meat, Heaven Only Knows.
What I'd Do Without My Homasexshuls.

They Can Read And Write, **** All Night, Clean Your Fingernails
Help You Dress, Play You Chess, Lay You Down Some Rails.
They'll Be Your Wife, Take A Life In A Jealous Rage
Who Says We Don't Need Those Homasexshuls

I Tell Ya Some Are Big, Some Are Small, Some Are In Between.
Some Are Yellow Belly Creeps And Some Of Them Are Mean.
Some Are Killers, Some Are Thieves, And Some Are Singers Too.
In Fact Anita Bryant, Most Act Just Like You SOOOOOO

**** Anita Bryant, Who The Hell Is She??
Telling All My Faggits That They Can't Be Free, Wheee
Throw That Bitch In Prison, Maybe Then She'll See
Just How Much Those Goddamned Homosexuals Mean To Me...

David Allan Coe (not me)

I'm a pitcher not a catcher in any event. I aint the tourist, I'm the guide...

Artie's not the only one. Ain't we a pair? But you guys are like somebody heating up some cooking oil til it boils and then throwing a big piece of dry ice in there. Causes quite a rumble. People in here don't love you because you played pool real good. That is just a bonus. Did you love your dog because he could hunt real good or find drugs etc?? No. There are some pool players that are great that I wouldn't give them enough of my piss to swallow a pill with. I wouldn't give them the steam off of my oh well, you get the point. Let Jarvie come arround here and see what he gets. The little ordeal that Bob Ogburn went through that I put in Calireds thread here today gone tomorrow will seem like a busmans holiday compared to what's in store for him.
Artie has tried very hard to get you guys to settle down and work together for the good of all the contributers. I don't know what else Artie can do, other than pay you a visit. Does it have to come to that?? I hope not. Do you guys want to keep it going until you are SENT FOR?/

Now myself. I am easy going. I like for people to bust my balls. I enjoy masochism, self abuse and degredations, but most are not like that. But Anatidae is so into Anniston he takes out his unrequited love on other folks. He pobably goes arround humming that old Abba song-Waterloo, couldn't escape if I wanted to. He checks his mailbox daily to see if she has answered his latest fan letter or sent him another 8 by 10 signed print. He has probably got her on the phone a few times. Did she talk to him awhile? Did she blow him off immediately? We don't know, but she must have talked to him a bit and lead him on.

I Can't say anything. I use to have a thing for Suzi Quatro and she was built like a little boy. Then there was Blondie, Stevie Nix, Linda Ronstat and on and on. Even Christina Applegate and she didn't even sing, but I just had to settle for lookalikes or what not, but Artie says we should lay off of the women a bit and take it easy on them so I will. In other words to sum up, be more like a duck and let the water just run off of you so you don't get sent for. Unless someone fools with Artie. I'm going to have to hold a grudge on that one!!........................

...I do love good looking lesbians. I also was very partial to Blondie, Stevie Nix and Christina Applegate. Linda Ronstat? Eh. We apparently share a similar taste in women. Dumb and sleazy.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Hmmm...

Hmmm...

Well, for the first time there is no instant nonsensical rebuttal from Anatidae. I think that might confirm an earlier suspicion of mine. That is: his besotted brain only allows so many words a day to emerge from it, and he has apparently used up today's limit. Plus, if you remove words like, Chicago, Beat list, brag, JK, NK, 'jest saying, and Tom Cruise, from his available vocabulary, there just isnt much left anyway. Maybe at most a, "yep," and a, "nope." Oh yeah, almost forgot. He probably couldnt say hello without an emoticon.
Mr X has graciously loaned me a few extra words, like, "30 plus barrels at a $100 a game without a raise," and, "take another ball the worst of it or I quit," and of course, "sucker!"

Beard

Now wouldnt this all have gone better if someone would have allowed this thread to proceed to interesting stories about the goings on of the legendary North Shore Billiard Club?

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
fred bentivegna said:
Well, for the first time there is no instant nonsensical rebuttal from Anatidae. I think that might confirm an earlier suspicion of mine. That is: his besotted brain only allows so many words a day to emerge from it, and he has apparently used up today's limit. Plus, if you remove words like, Chicago, Beat list, brag, JK, NK, 'jest saying, and Tom Cruise, from his available vocabulary, there just isnt much left anyway. Maybe at most a, "yep," and a, "nope." Oh yeah, almost forgot. He probably couldnt say hello with an emoticon.
Mr X has graciously loaned me a few extra words, like, "30 plus barrels at a $100 a game without a raise," and, "take another ball the worst of it or I quit," and of course, "sucker!"

Beard

Now wouldnt this all have gone better if someone would have allowed this thread to proceed to interesting stories about the goings on of the legendary North Shore Billiard Club?Yes, that would have been much nicer and more appreciated by all I suspect.
Fred, you left out Detroit Whitey & Weanie Beanie:p .

anatidaephobia.png

SJDinPHX

Suspended
fred bentivegna said:
Beard

Now wouldnt this all have gone better if someone would have allowed this thread to proceed to interesting stories about the goings on of the legendary North Shore Billiard Club?

Legendary "nope"....Boring "Yep"..:p :p :p :p :p

islandtime

Verified Member
take a breather...

take a breather...

Beard, how about taking a breather from the brawl and sharing a few of those stories of the NSBC.

I'm pretty sure there are others besides myself that would enjoy...

bob

SJDinPHX

Suspended
islandtime said:
Beard, how about taking a breather from the brawl and sharing a few of those stories of the NSBC.

I'm pretty sure there are others besides myself that would enjoy...

bob

Truth be known, I would too...Of course I would need verification of said stories, by some 'reputable' source...!.:cool: :D

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Like I said...

Like I said...

Well, for the first time there is no instant nonsensical rebuttal from Anatidae. I think that might confirm an earlier suspicion of mine. That is: his besotted brain only allows so many words a day to emerge from it, and he has apparently used up today's limit. Plus, if you remove words like, Chicago, Beat list, brag, JK, NK, 'jest saying, and Tom Cruise, from his available vocabulary, there just isnt much left anyway. Maybe at most a, "yep," and a, "nope." Oh yeah, almost forgot. He probably couldnt say hello without an emoticon.

Notice how Sir Ducke's posts have gotten shorter and shorter? Just like I figured. Somebody please loan him a few words.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
You need help

You need help

SJDinPHX said:
Truth be known, I would too...Of course I would need verification of said stories, by some 'reputable' source...!.:cool: :D

Your same-o, same-o. conversation is even starting to bore your supporters. Plus, those emoticons have worn out their welcome.

Beard

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Since you asked nicely...

Since you asked nicely...

wgcp said:
Even though I have not posted in a while... I would appreciate some of the "war" stories from north shore...

Now that we have gotten past "The Interrupter," I'll send this thread back to its original destination, North Shore Billiards. We will still leave the identity of Mr X open for awhile.

St Louie Louie Roberts hung out at North Shore for a few months. Incidentally, Jerry Forsythe who wrote Danny Di's book, Road Player, put the, "Louie Roberts breaking the cue in front of the guys he pawned it to," story in Danny's book. Jerry said it happened at a tournament in Nashville. However, the truth was that it really happened in my joint, the North Shore Billiard Club in Chicago, not Nashville. He was playing my partner in the place, Race Track Phil Guagliardo -- and he was going off. Without their knowledge of the others, Louie had pawned his cue to about 5 or 6 different guys. Each one more scary than the other. One of the dangerous pawn brokers was Sammy Eubank from Hot Springs AR. Now it just so happened that all the ticket holders on Louie's cue had unfortunately all gathered together to watch Louie go off to Phil. It was then that they discovered that they all had a financial interest in Louie's stick. They started arguing about who was going to wind up with the cue. Violence and bloodshed was imminent. Louie was at the table sweating bullets, trying to find a way to weasel out of the situation. Finally a quick thinking Louie saved the day when he missed a ball and smashed the cue to smithereens. He had solved the problem by breaking the cue, because none of these bad guys that had given him money wanted to lose face by letting another guy get the cue. No cue to fight over, no more problem. It was a stroke of genius on Louie's part.

Beard

SJDinPHX

Suspended
mr3cushion said:
Freddy; I can't stand the suspense, reveal another clue to Mr X, PLEEEZZZ!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
http://mr3cushion.com

Good to see you sir. I was afraid your recent "sale" post, "ON THE IP FORUM" (http://onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4040) or the one in the classified section,where IT BELONGED (http://onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4041) had recieved such an overwhelming response, (zero,zip,nada) that you may have decided not to post any more...I would suggest a much larger discount, (like maybe 95%)....Really thrilled to see you back...:rolleyes:

Not to worry, Steve is getting ready to add a forum, for all the obsolete games...Billiards, 14.1, Bumper Pool, Skittles, etc....Then you, and your rabid fans, can have your own little asylum...:cool:

PS..Hate to disappoint you, but Mr. X only exists in my friends feeble mind...Maybe he will share it with you via PM or phone, Then you can butt in again, and let us all know how smart you are...:eek:

Last edited:

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
SJDinPHX said:
Good to see you sir. I was afraid your recent "sale" post, "ON THE IP FORUM" (http://onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4040) or the one in the classified section,where IT BELONGED (http://onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4041) had recieved such an overwhelming response, (zero,zip,nada) that you may have decided not to post any more...I would suggest a much larger discount, (like maybe 95%)....Really thrilled to see you back...:rolleyes:

Not to worry, Steve is getting ready to add a forum, for all the obsolete games...Billiards, 14.1, Bumper Pool, Skittles, etc....Then you, and your rabid fans, can have your own little asylum...:cool:

PS..Hate to disappoint you, but Mr. X only exists in my friends feeble mind...Maybe he will share it with you via PM or phone, Then you can butt in again, and let us all know how smart you are...:eek:

FYI Dickhead; I've known of Mr X for quite some time, I didn't want to deprive Freddy the pleasure of taunting you on a daily basis, He probably has enough material for another month. I can tell you this, you couldn't guess in a 1,000,000 attempts! :D
You have many friendemies! :eek:

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
http://mr3cushion.com