Reyes / Varner - Beautiful Stroking!

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
I stumbled across this short version of their match.
What I found so magnificent were their strokes
And since this seems to be where the stroke is most discussed, I posted it on this forum.
Enjoy, Whitey

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thank you RedCard!
This is a remarkable display of what I call just flat ass stroking the shots beautifully by both players, otherwise I would not of put it up, for I have watch many 9-ball matches, but this stood out.
It is Efren's break through match, where he wins his first national title.

I had seen this short clip of the full length, and then lost it, could not find it, but when I did, I put it up, for it is so remarkable, and I wanted to share. It is kind of hard to put up a thread and not get any responses, so thanks again RedCard!
Enjoy! Whitey

RedCard

Verified Member
Thank you RedCard!
This is a remarkable display of what I call just flat ass stroking the shots beautifully by both players, otherwise I would not of put it up, for I have watch many 9-ball matches, but this stood out.
It is Efren's break through match, where he wins his first national title.

I had seen this short clip of the full length, and then lost it, could not find it, but when I did, I put it up, for it is so remarkable, and I wanted to share. It is kind of hard to put up a thread and not get any responses, so thanks again RedCard!
Enjoy! Whitey
Thank you for putting it up. Smooth stroking, no mental errors, very enjoyable video.