Search results

1. S

Springfield Mass. 1 PKT

ANyone know a decent place to play in western mass?
  2. S

One Pocket anyone...?

I am currently working in Boston, Mass. I cannot believe after soliciting everyone in several pool halls I can't even get a game. Is this an epidemic? Is the dollar so tight people cannot even afford to play for 10-20 a game.:( I go back to work on Friday and tomorrow I am going to see if the...
  3. S

Cliff's DVD's

Hmmm Hmmm Just watch all three DVD's. It is a DVD that should be in your collection- if you like to collect things. I expected more and would have to say Grady's and Incardona's are better- and believe me I hate to say Billy's is better. Tape one is about the break and getting out of it...
  4. S

Sms

Availible on e-bay. This is the last one I have for sell Shots, Moves and Strategies:eek:
  5. S

Kinister's Tapes?

Tapes Tapes I think it would be more benificial to read some books... They have the most knowledge. Try grady's old tapes or as already suggested, Joplins. There are a few others like- Billy I. and Allen Hopkins. I think the Kinisters tapes waste a lot of time. 2-3 ideas to practice per tape...
  6. S

SMS and several 1pkt tapes for sale

Please email if interested.
  7. S

Vancouver

Does anyone know the spots to play in Vancouver. I will be there latter part of Sept 06. Thanks
  8. S

Louisiana

Where are the places to play in Louisiana... I know Bayou in Baton Rouge adn Buffalo's in New Orleans any other one pkt in the state?
  9. S

Dcc

No discussion of the DCC? Yall must be practicing... :eek:
  10. S

Kohler: Upscale OnePocket, opinions?

Eddie Robbins... Eddie Robbins... I have three books of his and love them. I have not even lloked all the way through them. Anyway one of the members searched me out and asked if he could purchase them from me... you know what he offered? 300 for the set. I thought you might want to hear...