Search results

1. D

Tony / Shane

Going too be a great match
  2. D

Wwyd you need them both.

Yup. Cross the 5 ball two rails too your pocket and go up and down with cue ball and shoot 4 straight in!!!!! 💪
  3. D

HUGE WIN FOR 1PKT-SHANE VANBOENING VS CHIP COMPTON EARLY BIRD PASS-AUG 26TH-28TH-ONE POCKET-WWW.OMEGABILLIARDS.COM

I’ll give it too chip! He gets in the box with the heavy hitters! I just don’t see how he could win this match though. Even though Shane doesn’t really like one hole he plays it very well. It will be just like fedor match. A lot of Shane running balls and shooting lights out! Too much fire power...
  4. D

2022 MOT Q-Masters, Virginia Beach

Hey Brian. I enjoyed you being there. You play good. Enjoyed the hot seat match. Like you. I love the competition. I’m almost glad I didn’t win. Cause I get the same thing a lot Pool is pool. Lol. Hope too see ya again 💪
  5. D

Thanks bud. Diamond tables threw me off a bit. But they do play great. 😉
  6. D

Congratulations Jim ! Great shooting! Thanks too everyone. Had fun. Till next time ! 💪
  7. D

High Stakes One Pocket Tournament-$10,000 Added-5,000 Entry-September 15-18th Action Palace in Dayton, Ohio.

Can’t wait too see the list of players. Would be nice if Dennis could get back in country for that one.
  8. D

Rank these players, best to worst

I agree. But a bad hall is still in there! That just tells you how well he can play if he’s focused on pool!
  9. D

Looking closely I’d put Calderon above Lunda too.
  10. D

Right now! I’d put hall somewhere in middle of the pack! Gomez #1. Kiamco last
  11. D

Favorite weight for your cue playing one pocket

Just curious out there on what the different opinions are on the weight of there cue while playing one pocket. I’ve always been searching for that perfect in between for an all around perfect feel. Just adjusting slightly one way or another can affect the English or stroke in a shot. Whether...
  12. D

Greatest players of all time

I agree. The old cliff was a total monster and ran balls beautifully
  13. D

Greatest players of all time

Parica in his prime was just about unbeatable for the $$$$$
  14. D

Pool player podcast

Youtube
  15. D

Pool player podcast

Just watched yesterday the podcast with Scott frost. He talked about his upcoming match with fedor. He’s a class act. Seems like a great guy. And I love how he keeps it real and he’s not afraid too say it like it is
  16. D

WWYD: Your opponent just broke and left you here

I’d either kick three rails trying too hit back side of 5. Or I’d thin off top ball and freeze cue at top rail near first diamond and let them shoot long shot
  17. D

Calderon v. JHall

I like hall too! Here that tall gypsy!
  18. D

WWYD: Your opponent just broke and left you here

Just touch cue ball. Take foul and leave it right there. If opponent does anything but foul you can get out of break. If they take foul back then u can decide too kick