Search results

1. T

Retiring

We sold the house in Granbury. Chandler is our home base, but we get back that way often. HOpe we can get together. This is right on, Larry.
  2. T

Retiring

We sold the house in Granbury. Chandler is our home base, but we get back that way often. HOpe we can get together.
  3. T

Retiring

Thanks for all the well wishes.
  4. T

Retiring

Pool has been a big part of my life over the past five decades. The friendships, camaraderie and competition have been priceless. I find that my level of play is no longer competitive. That may be due to age, lack of playing time, or lack of wanna. In any event, it is time to hang up my...
  5. T

YOUR PICKS TO WIN THE SENIORS TOURNEY AT BOGIES

I think he drew Efran in an early round last year and tough road on the b side.
  6. T

SENIORS ONE POCKET BOGIES BILLIARDS HOUSTON- Sep 29 – Oct 2, 2022

Not sure if this is related, but my check just cleared yesterday. I sent it quite a while ago.
  7. T

2022 Bogies Seniors

This is great news. I will be making my annual contribution to the old pool hustlers retirement fund.
  8. T

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

Thanks John. Glad to see you are doing better. We will miss you, but no sense in taking unnecessary risks after all you have been through.
  9. T

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

Just sent my entry for MOT if there are still spots.
  10. T

Official OnePocket.org Rules Poll

The no jump allowed question is obviously getting some feedback. I also have a question on 10.2. The rule on balls moved in error allows replacement of one or two balls with no penalty. Why would 10.2 only allow replacement of one ball?
  11. T

Intentionally jumping the cue ball off the table

Someone early on asked if anyone could name a pool room that doesn't allow jumped cue ball. I've seen signs that prohibit jumping right next to the "no gambling" sign. If there is a place that actually enforces this, then players should agree how to deal with it. Not sure it needs to be in...
  12. T

Stamina Question

I had a great time at the Seniors event last week, and thanks to all who made is such a great tournament. My personal result were about as good as I could reasonably expect, but one key area was a total breakdown. My first round match was hill/hill and down to the last ball. I did win, but...
  13. T

Fargo Billiards

I've been to Theodore Roosevelt National Park if that is the one you plan to visit, Saw my first herd of wild horses there, and had a close encounter with a bison while hiking.
  14. T

$3,000 Added 6th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament July 1-4th, 2021

Another spelling glitch. #3 Robert Valliere. Should have noticed it earlier.
  15. T

Maybe one day they will pronounce my name correctly.
  16. T

I will be staying at the Hilton Gardens also, and am available for shuttle service from the airport and to/from hotel. PM me.
  17. T

Hello Buffalo’s!

There are no bridges in the house, and you aren't allowed to use one in the tournament.
  18. T

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN HENDERSON NEWEST HOF LIFETIME IN ACTION RECIPIENT

It was wonderful to see John honored this way. He was one of the first to welcome me to the group at the Seniors tournament several years ago. I don't believe he ever met a stranger. A real class act
  19. T

BOGIE'S SENIORS 2021

Check is in the mail.
  20. T

OnePocket.org Mini in Nola

Thanks for all your work on this. It solves a real problem for me. Watching one pocket is a lot like watching sex. After a bit, I really want to get involved!