Search results

1. T

Ruling on an accidental touch of object ball....and it goes in pocket.

This happened in a gambling match that I was watching, and I was curious what rule covered this? This is not during a tournament, so the players were not using "all ball fouls". Player A had just taken a shot from the head of the table. After completing his shot, he accidentally bumped the...
  2. T

Tucson Arizona

Pockets Pub 1st saturday of the month sign up at 10:30AM try to start at 11:00AM Field is capped at 16 players. If your in town for any reason, cmon' over. $20 entry fee and no greens fee. Race to 2 w/2 hour time limit. All matches are on 9ft. Diamond ProAms w/pro cut pockets (4.5in.) Winner...
  3. T

Thread question?

Each time I log in, I view the threads with #1 being at the bottom. This means I have to scroll down and then the 2nd is above it. How can I change it to have the #1 post at the top? Guess I'm a lil computer, or at least, forum challenged. :o
  4. T

New Guy .....

Hey all, I just joined onepocket.org and look forward reading all the good stuff. Anyhoo, I'm from Tucson, that's a couple hours south of all the good 1 pocket players :( I started running a 1 pocket tourney the 1st saturday of each month. We use a handicap format I received from Preacher...