Search results

1. JeaLouS44

2020 DCC

I had an amazing time, sorry i missed everybody, i did see Cincy in passing. Banks I only made it to the 3rd round, after winning my first round match, 3-1. 1 Pocket I won the first 3 rounds, 3-1, so I was feeling pretty good. than lost the 4th round 2-3, and the fifth round 2-3, damn. 9 Ball I...
  2. JeaLouS44

Atlanta Tournaments ???

I will be there the 19th till the 27th. I pretty sure that Mr. Cues II has Wednesday 1P. Is there any others?
  3. JeaLouS44

For Sale Jensen 4pt "Szamboti style"

For sale: 90% used Jensen "Szamboti style" cue 4 pt (pics 1-5) 58" long, appx 19.5oz. steel jointed,5/16-14 pin All white is ivory except ferrules and butt cap. Birdseye/ebony, two shafts, SOLD Firm Free shipping 48 continential US. Money orders only. Sorry no Paypal Trade is possible. I would...
  4. JeaLouS44

8ball anyone.......

my other post was FUBAR and i didnt get any responses since it was fubar i was playing 8b and i didnt see anything good i know i wouldve lost if i wouldve tried any thing else so i used my 1p imagination so when in trouble think 1p:cool: note the subject i expect to get some responses...
  5. JeaLouS44

I was done..............

oops see 8b post
  6. JeaLouS44

Odd situation/Question...

i was playing one pocket the other night we were tied 7 to 7 and i tried to follow the ob into the pocket.his pocket was full, the cue ball went in an the ob made the cb come back on to the shelf but since i didnt scratch we agreed he won the game. we should have spotted the ball i made for him...
  7. JeaLouS44

A wei ????

Has anybody thought of adding more letters? So people could label more things, and/or what about rail labels,guess you wouldnt need rail labels if their were more letters.
  8. JeaLouS44

Anybody.....

that would like to come to KEY WEST FLORIDA. I have a 9' Diamond and and extra room. pm me to work out the details. Artie if you read this i would like to meet you, ithink we think alike but it is hard to tell unless we meet, i would love to come to vegas to meet you but i cannot afford it right...
  9. JeaLouS44

2nd How would you get out?

http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AaeP4BfQb4CXaO4DVeM4ETyM3FVuL2GAQn4HPaJ1IbEN4JUII2KCmH4LHTT4MSDM3NYoN3OTaL2POOV3QcIu4RdGs@ Here is another. I am a big believer in gettin balls to my pocket (A) and playin a really strong safe that will get me more balls if i happen to make one. warning balls may be out...
  10. JeaLouS44

Just for........

the heck of it and to prove im not a az refugee (bad timing on my part) ill give anybody in the world 10-6.
  11. JeaLouS44

How would you get out?

http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AYss4BNKX3CLQY4DDvV3EBrK4FPCd4GCIL4HAdb4IBJd3JCgt3KDGg4LRBr3MEUQ3NGpk3OQnJ4PUTg3QcQr4Rdfw4kUTg4kULg4kUkj@ Had a similar situation. i got out from here i was B. sorry i cant figure out how to post correctly. can i do it in edit mode or do i have to post in a reply
  12. JeaLouS44

New Shaft

Any Body Shottin With A Ob-1 I Am That Why Havent Posted In While It Puts Predator To Shame My Break Went From Ok Or Good To Great Or Awesome Not Sure If I Can Put A Link Or Not So If U Want To Know Where To Get It Let Me Know I Was Hoping To Keep It A Secret By Not Telling Any Body But I Will...
  13. JeaLouS44

just a little attn. getter

kinda new to this game want some other thinking i am a very aggresive player if you leave me a shot ill run 3 or 4 balls 60%of the time START( %FD2[5%IT7Y7%KC8V3%LH9O0%PG7Q0%f5%g5 )END we are the top pocket our shot