Recent content by wgcp

1. wgcp

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

So now I have three months to try and get where I can make a ball or a bank... B
  2. wgcp

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Okay, so I am free for this weekend...not on a cruise anywhere...I have to have some more posts to qualify, but, I will take care of that...haven't played much since the heart attack, but will definitely play Kentucky should he show up...I will send my entry fee sometime this next week.... B
  3. wgcp

Colonel Bille

Well have to say that would be a first...lol
  4. wgcp

Colonel Bille

Okay have not posted in a long time...yes i got hit by a light pole in the middle of a highway, broke 4 ribs on the left side, crushed my right foot, which now has 8 screws, 2 pins, and a titanium plate in it...the cast came off this last tuesday, after 3 months, non-weight bearing, so if you...
  5. wgcp

Happy Birthday Col Bille!

Thanks guys....haven't been on the site for a while....
  6. wgcp

I don't think we have ever met...but the "Beard" really liked you...you have a drink on me in...

I don't think we have ever met...but the "Beard" really liked you...you have a drink on me in Memphis... COL Bill
  7. wgcp

2022 Bogies Seniors

I pickled at an early age...Make it to 65...lol
  8. wgcp

Thought process

Thanks....
  9. wgcp

Thought process

Okay, so this is what I think about when I play...which hasn't been too often lately 1. What can I make, can I run more than one, what are the percentages of making the shot, what can I move the cue into to get another shot...does this shot risk the entire game...yes, I play a little...
  10. wgcp

WWYD right after the break

I like long rail, short rail touch the 5...chance of scratching though...but the line is perfect through the diamond...
  11. wgcp

Efren's knowledge

I think if you asked Efren about the shot, he would smile, raise his hands and say "I got lucky"....have personally seen him do that after some incredible shots.
  12. wgcp

Just wanted to say big thanks...

Welcome back...
  13. wgcp

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

Okay, so after reading this, i hope I qualify...Most of you might be surprised at my fargo but it is for 9 ball and 10 ball...I am not driving and will be there either wed or thur...I know it is unusual for me to fly... Matt I will get you the entry this weekend, and I need a 2xl shirt now...I...
  14. wgcp

request

yes doc within the year I hope...