Recent content by u12armresl

1. U

DCC Rules - a visual quandary

Sucks because I don't know anyone who doesn't like Oscar. Maybe the ref stays there a few innings, gives one more warning and then starts penalizing?
  2. U

Justin Bergman

CB Welched? Do tell.
  3. U

OMEGATV WILL HAVE OUR OWN ROOM AT THE DERBY CITY CLASSIC-HIGH STAKES ONE ON ONE TOURNAMENTS-EARLY BIRD PASS AVAILABLE NOW-WWW.OMEGABILLIARDS.COM

Why does everything Omega does have to be in all caps, like they are more important. Ray and Terry over these guys.
  4. U

1p streamers, small gripe

Almost makes you not want to buy any banner blocking it, I know it's not the sponsors fault.
  5. U

Streamers will counterprogram each other this month

Heard the same thing about a swollen ego.
  6. U

Varner and Adam's One Pocket Book

Thank you.
  7. U

Varner and Adam's One Pocket Book

Hi Everyone, Long time no message. Looking for a copy of My problem is that I buy them and when someone sees it and likes it (especially if they are newer players) I give it to them. Now they are harder to find. Just the book, not the DVD. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you and have a great day.
  8. U

Break Question

I've used it for over 20 years and never scratched. I had an instance where a ball didn't get to a rail, but no scratch.
  9. U

Break Question

Side rail break doesn't sell out the corner ball.
  10. U

ONE POCKET TOURNAMENT 6/26/2021 @ Red Shoes Billiards (Chicago)

Which Lefty was that, the one from Indiana?
  11. U

2021 Midwest Billiards and Cue Expo-July 14-18th Big Dog Billiards Des Moines, IA

Most people on here have never staked a player full time. It is a ton of effort and money and you have to love the game for sure.
  12. U

2021 Midwest Billiards and Cue Expo-July 14-18th Big Dog Billiards Des Moines, IA

Ray is doing a great job with the tournaments. The main problem I see is the high entry fee. A guy like me who loves to play won't pay $500, so you have to weigh do you want a stellar field, or a big field and more people buying food, shirts, cues, etc.
  13. U

Don't forget to split with your stakehorse.
  14. U

One Ball One Pocket

A lot of the ways I see people posting it played are gaff games which people specifically practice for. Few local people in my last pool room used to devote hours to the break and possible shots after just waiting to spring this idea of a (one ball one pocket game) on someone that they were...
  15. U

One Ball One Pocket

You can do a few other things I haven't seen mentioned. Play the ball on the spot and cue ball behind the line, but no one can win or lose the game in the first shot after the break from each player. Also, you can play break and the pockets are decided after the 1st return shot. All...