Kybanks's latest activity

• K
    Kybanks replied to the thread Bluegrass Billiards WWYD 12.
    Good wwyd Mitch. Much appreciated and pretty good participation.
  • K
    Thanks Mitch, really kind of you to say!
  • K
    The shot I chose was to cut the 13 ball into the 15 ball and cb behind the 1/3. Rolling cb, touch of inside english. No stroke required...
  • K
    I'm shooting the 13 off the 15 ball carom, cb 1 rail to the 1/3. 13 should be at least a threat for him to deal with. My 2nd choice was...
  • K
    Kybanks replied to the thread WWYD shot after the break.
    Looks to me like the 5 ball was tracking to go in or hang. Still the best shot in my opinion.
  • K
    Kybanks replied to the thread WWYD shot after the break.
    Quite a few good options here! I believe banking the 13 ball into the 5 ball is my shot choice. Just cut the 13 ball and let the cb...
  • K
    It appears to me the ball was contacted first because of the cb travel to the 2nd rail. Also the object ball entered the high side of...
  • K
    Kybanks replied to the thread WWYD End Game.
    I believe if you pocket the 1 ball and put him behind the 9/6, you are allowing him to win the game. Cause if he freezes you to the 9...
  • K
    Why would anyone pocket the 1 ball in this situation. I'm not seeing the strength of the shot. In my opinion it's the only way you lose...
  • K
    Situations like these, test your opponents patience. The bunt and nudge game goes a long way in this situation. It also will start...