kollegedave's latest activity

• K
    kollegedave replied to the thread That's Life.
    Someone? Yeah, I look at that "someone" every day in the mirror. He is a real sick-head.
  • K
    kollegedave replied to the thread That's Life.
    I have missed the trip reports. What a nice surprise. I sort of wish I would have gone even though I am playing terrible. kollegedave
  • K
    kollegedave replied to the thread Shooters Olathe KS 1 Pocket.
    You can call ahead and tell Evelyn that you are coming. You will sign into the club as a guest for the tournament days. kollegedave
  • K
    kollegedave replied to the thread Shooters Olathe KS 1 Pocket.
  • K
    kollegedave replied to the thread 2025 Derby City Classic.
    He didn't change clothes for the entire time I was there. I would argue this is a separate and distinct violation of the "dress code...
  • K
    Cotton--sweatpants and a t-shirt
  • K
    This exact thing happened to me. The match before me started late and ended late. Therefore, my match started late. Not too long into...
  • K
    It looks like the 12 can be cut into your hole, or am I seeing it wrong? If I thought I could pocket the 12, I think that is the shot...
  • K
    kollegedave replied to the thread Tom vs. Mike #2.
    I like playing off the 8 to loosen the 8, 14, and 1, and playing the CB to the long rail using the 14, 4, and 11 as blockers. The balls...
  • K
    I think it is pretty cool what OnePocket.org has done with this European tournament. I hope it continues to be successful. kollegedave