Recent content by FreeMoney

1. FreeMoney

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

I'll try anything once (within reason).
  2. FreeMoney

Steve I can't find payment info anywhere.....cashapp? Venmo? Zelle? Pack mule?
  3. FreeMoney

Steve, This is close enough to the east coast for me!! SIGN ME UP!
  4. FreeMoney

US Open OnePocket and Banks

More incentive to go !! I'll let you know. I can't find a list of players signed up.
  5. FreeMoney

I was planning on it but the other tournaments will probably kill the pro player attendance.
  6. FreeMoney

I live on the East Coast & after The International the players usually go to PR for that tourney. Those dates conflict with US Open One Pocket in Las Vegas. November 7 - 12th, 2023 Medalla Light Puerto Rico Open 2023 - November 7 - 12th, 2023 - Home - AZBILLIARDS.COM.
  7. FreeMoney

2024 MOT -- your thoughts on location and timing!!

14 Diamond Tables in the tournament room, non-smoking 100%, kitchen open all day til 1:00am, stadium seating & no tourists in April !!!! Q-MASTER BILLIARDS VA BEACH. The last MOT tournament we had there went very well accept it was the JULY / height of tourist season; visiting Va Beach was...
  8. FreeMoney

Events Calendar

Another big One Pocket Tournament at Q-Master Billiards !! We had 31 players in January & hope to exceed that in March !!
  9. FreeMoney

Events Calendar

The first One Pocket tourney of the new year at Q-Master Billiards ! Come and get you sum!
  10. FreeMoney

How much weight do I need

Which Jim is going to show up? The Jim that beat Brian White at Q-Masters ? Or the Jim I played in Vegas? Ask for the world & hope for a small country! 11/5
  11. FreeMoney

Events Calendar

WE NOW HAVE A FULL FIELD (32) with 4 players on the wait list !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  12. FreeMoney

2022 MOT Q-Masters, Virginia Beach

Your welcome ! I'm glad I could help this past weekend. The turnout & end result was fantastic! I thought it ran very smooth without any major hiccups!! I'll be at the next one for sure !
  13. FreeMoney

Jim, we don't want our 1st Place Champion to cringe or be misrepresented. See new spelling in bracket !
  14. FreeMoney

cincy_kid here is a link to the finished bracket OnePocket.org Annual Members Only Tournament - Challonge
  15. FreeMoney

I think that was a lollipop from Wells Fargo!