Recent content by chicagomike

1. C

Link for Railyard members Livestream

https://xpool.live/videos Here’s the link!!! Go to the top tree bars and drop down and you will see the 1p.org livestream. No cost. Great room!!!
  2. C

Mike vs. Victor #2

Jimmy’s shot is what I like also.
  3. C

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Standby Steve...Johnnytronic wants in. He said he's messaging you.
  4. C

Introducing myself

Hey buddy...Great to see you here!!! I'm looking forward to picking your brain and seeing your thoughts...I would never use any of it against you in a match. ;) Welcome to the site!!! You're a great addition and you are in good company with fantastic people!
  5. C

Derby

I will be there Saturday through Thursday. My# 630-333-7103 if anyone wants to hang out or wants some 1p action. Looking forward to meeting new friends and seeing old ones.
  6. C

Victor vs. Mike 1.

I like this shot too, although there are lots of good ones posted.
  7. C

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

I sent in my entry and the King Cobra staffwill be with me!!! Come and take it….if you can😀😀😀
  8. C

Prayers for John Henderson

I just saw a post on FB regarding John Henderson and that he is in real rough shape. I don’t know the details but seems like this is a dire situation and prayers are requested. John has always been and still is a real warrior. Last I saw John he was in great spirits and playing incredibly in...
  9. C

My MOT report

Great report Bill…I’m glad we were there to help you find your car keys, sun glasses, and phone. Next year Johnnytronic and I will be available for hire as your managers. It was alotta fun hanging with you and thanks again for the delicious ice cream!
  10. C

A few photos from CA Billiards...

Wonderful pics as usual Steve! Thanks for bringing your camera!
  11. C

California Billiards

Well said Robert…Everything ran well, the establishment was everything a pool player could ask for, and Chris was a wonderful host and runs a great room. Collins was a lot of fun and his pop up booth was pretty incredible!!! I had a wonderful time as I summarized in my previous post and it was...
  12. C

Onepocket.org "Wives Club" T-shirts For Sale

Love it!!! Can you do an extra small?
  13. C

2nd Euro OnePocket.org tournament -- player sponsor!

After much consideration I’m going to have to pass on the Netherlands trip. As much fun as it would be to go and as much as I would love to represent 1p.Org, it just doesn’t work for us right now…thanks for all of the support. Hopefully next go around I can make it. With that said I’m anxious to...
  14. C

2nd Euro OnePocket.org tournament -- player sponsor!

Matt that's fantastic news that your responding well to treatment... I was looking forward to seeing you make your way to the tournament! guys.. Thanks guys!!!...It's an honor to be considered. I will talk with my wife and see if there is some possibility we could make it happen. Things are...
  15. C

Official entry list for 2023 MOT California Billiards

I’ll tell you it’s been a wonderful week here at California Billiards. I got here Tuesday with Johnnytronic and donated a small bit to a local. Next day I played Newkirk some (what a tough player) and was asked to play some more by the local. I came out with a nice win. Thursday the members...