3 or no count 1p

youngstown

Verified Member
Has anybody ever played this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beatle

Verified Member
sure have played all kinds of no count games and one or two and stop games.

just a different way of fleecing the fools that cant figure out how much a spot is worth.

i got my first lesson in it as a kid when i played a good player and he had to go 50 no count in straight pool and i just had to make 50.

u12armresl

Verified Member
Free advice. To win any (insert number here) no count. Move all the balls up table. That is if you are not having to go to 3 no count and your opponent has to.

Has anybody ever played this way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
Free advice. To win any (insert number here) no count. Move all the balls up table. That is if you are not having to go to 3 no count and your opponent has to.

The disadvantage being that as soon as your opponent sees that you know this the game is over, and it may be just one 3-hour game. I wouldn't recommend $10/game, winner pays table time. :heh

GriffinG

Verified Member
From
NW Indiana
I've always been curious how these types of handicaps (no count, x and stop, hit and picks, etc) fit in with the spectrum of ball count handicaps. Can any more experienced players share their thoughts on this?

youngstown

Verified Member
3 or no count 1p

I've always been curious how these types of handicaps (no count, x and stop, hit and picks, etc) fit in with the spectrum of ball count handicaps. Can any more experienced players share their thoughts on this?

I think it applies more to the top shooters who can consistently run eight or more

beatle

Verified Member
bad players always lose at this game. even if they think they can knock balls up table, they find the opponent is running out while they are selling out one shot at a time and not making any balks for themselves.

but as said it usually has a much better player playing a weaker one.

FrenchAT

Verified Member
From
Augusta, Georgia
bad players always lose at this game. even if they think they can knock balls up table, they find the opponent is running out while they are selling out one shot at a time and not making any balks for themselves.

but as said it usually has a much better player playing a weaker one.

Don't bad players lose most of the time at all games? Aint that what makes them bad?

beatle

Verified Member
in reality the person that makes the best game by giving himself the edge wins the money. the playing of the game has no bearing on the winner if both just shoot near their ability.

the reason the bad players always lose is they are stupid and play people better than them even or without enough spot.

El Chapo

Verified Member

When efren used to give huge spots to sort of average players I used to seriously wonder how strong it may be to just smash the rack and break like eight ball. similar concept anyway.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
in reality the person that makes the best game by giving himself the edge wins the money. the playing of the game has no bearing on the winner if both just shoot near their ability.

the reason the bad players always lose is they are stupid and play people better than them even or without enough spot.

Couldn't agree more. That's why in most poolrooms you'll find two or more good players (gamblers) that win most of the time, that won't play or gamble with each other.

Each recognizes that they can't get the edge on the other, so it just ain't worth it. Look around, you'll find them.

beatle

Verified Member
dont spoil it rod, they still fall for it and scratches dont count.

darmoose

Verified Member
From
Baltimore, MD
dont spoil it rod, they still fall for it and scratches dont count.

It's not much of a spot.

So Beatle,

Are the members and posters on this board the bad playing stupid players you are worried that Rod will educate?