Diamond Billiards, Cape Coral, Florida

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I would like to throw a bone to the owners of Diamond Billiards pool room in Cape Coral, Florida. Ward and James have really done a great job putting this beautiful room together. These guys really thought it out so players of all levels will be happy playing here.

The room is basically divided into three sections. One section, the largest, has maybe ten to fifteen 8 foot bar box diamonds. The second section, situated in the back right has several 9 foot diamonds with the standard size pockets, and in the front near the counter there are three diamonds with 4 inch pockets.

These tables when not in use are always covered to help protect them from any potential damage. One of these three is under constant reservation for the serious player who is interested in gambling. This is one tough table and it can be very intimidating to players with anything but a very straight consistent stroke and strong concentration skills.

This room is home to Corey Deuel where he is the house pro. Corey wasn't there the day I came through but there were several One Pocket enthusiasts playing each other and my friend jakie did manage to get a $200. One Pocket game. We came out one game down after playing for a few hours.

This room is a smoking room, but with a very high ceiling it was tolerable even for me who for health reasons can't be exposed to cigarette smoke.
I had an enjoyable time there. The wait staff consisted of all very cute girls who were attentive and friendly. Jakie and I had lunch in between our One Pocket Sparring. This room has a menu suitable to any pool room and the food was tasty too.

If you are in the neighborhood be sure to stop by and say high to these guys.

Tom

Last edited: