mobile alabama

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
The action is sporadic, but always available. Cliff J. and family live there.

The 3 poolrooms are: Breakers Billiards, owned by Ricky Byrd (John Schmidt was houseman at one time). There's probably more action there than at the other two. Then there's Runway Billiards by the airport, which I prefer. And The Billiard Club, owned by a prior partner of Ricky Byrd's named "Bear".

Doc

onepockethacker

Verified Member
The action is sporadic, but always available. Cliff J. and family live there.

The 3 poolrooms are: Breakers Billiards, owned by Ricky Byrd (John Schmidt was houseman at one time). There's probably more action there than at the other two. Then there's Runway Billiards by the airport, which I prefer. And The Billiard Club, owned by a prior partner of Ricky Byrd's named "Bear".

Doc

Hey Doc, How is it going? Is Ricky back gambling? We have been there 4 times and cant even get him to the poolhal

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Hey Rob-- I don't get over to Mobile very often, and almost never to Breakers. I don't believe Ricky is in town very much. He fancies himself a high-roller card player, so he's usually out of town pursuing that agenda.;) He'll for sure be in town when his room puts on the annual barbox marathon-- usually the first weekend in August. There's always heavy action for 3-4 weeks surrounding that event. Even Cardone attends once in awhile to try to pick up a deposit...

Do you live in Florida? Anyway, if you don't mind travelling a little further, there's always good action in New Orleans. You going to Tunica?

Doc

sidepocketkid

Verified Member
i'll be in mobile soon for a few days may stop by breakers for a beer one night. thanks doc.