Balls On Spot Scenario #2

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
I've got a couple of scenarios that both came up in a cheap session last night and curious the way others/correct way to play both would be. Playing even.

Balls on spot scenario #2
You both need 3.
Your shot.

5balls.jpg

5ballsclose.jpg

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
Dustin I'm kicking 2 rails into the string of balls. i move a few to my side and the cue ball goes up table. keith

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
keith/frank

that's what i did (tried to do) and got away with it but hit it bad and left whitey in the middle of the table. you guys put anything on it? is there a target area where you are clipping those balls lined up? (thanks for the input)

:)

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I hit about 1/3 of the head ball with some right and go to long rail and then have cb on bottom rail

Did we play on the last night in 2003? We played four or five hours and I quit when you got even. You showed too much. Mitch, I'll be there Saturday night, ready to play Sunday morning until Friday. My wife just gave me money to gamble tonight. $50.

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Balls On Spot Scenario #2

Did we play on the last night in 2003? We played four or five hours and I quit when you got even. You showed too much. Mitch, I'll be there Saturday night, ready to play Sunday morning until Friday. My wife just gave me money to gamble tonight. $50.

How did I get in this thread? Lol. I get there Saturday afternoon Kentucky. It's on.

Dusty.. I aim for the diamond or just past on the long rail closest to the corner with left English (or rt for the other side)