How good do you lag ????

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
This video is the BEST advise so far! The one thing to notice with ALL the lags these 2 guys delivered, the stroke by each player was 99% the same on each individuals lags! The length of the bridge, IMHO is a very important element, this way, you have a somewhat, 'measuring stick' for your,'follow-thru.'[/I

I pretty sure, anyone that plays, caroms or pool with a little more than average speed, contacting the CB a little bit above the center-line, will give a more, 'Natural roll' to it!

BTW, when we used to play a race to 2 or 3, 15 point games in the, World-Cup events, the, 'lag', was extremely crucial to win!

Last edited:

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
That was funny, I needed a good laugh! Thanks for the thread!

What I do to see who won the lag is to use my stick to measure the balls. I lay the cue stick across the end rail through my fingers that are grip around the rail and bring the cue up very close to the ball I think is the closest and then go to the other ball while gripping the cue the same, and if the gap is bigger or the cue will not fit, I then know who won the lag.

I do this because for some reason the balls look different to me when I look at them from different sides of the table. So I went to the above method, and it works every time!

I feel in One Pocket that one should always lag, and base the break on billiard skill! Whitey

rich htx

Verified Member
From
Houston TX
Guy in black is raymund swertz

In his 20s

Absolute elite dutch balkline player
This yr over a weekend event he won all his games of 47.2 balkline in a single inning

Each time he broke and ran 250, he made 750 points without missing