lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
danny i wish you a speedy recovery

THIS WAS POSTED ON AZB
Buffalo Danny DiLiberto a knock out at 83! - Today, 01:33 PM
Hi pools folks out there,

Just wanted to spread the good word. The oldest living legend of the Johnson City era Buffalo Danny DiLiberto underwent surgery this morning to repair some issues from a prior complications. As we all know Danny is no spring chicken at 83 and I've been through all the conversations with him and his surgeons who outright didn't want to perform such a high risk procedure on a man of his advanced years who had other complications adding significant risk to the operation.

I just received word that Danny pulled through with flying colors and the complications weren't as risky as initial estimates precluded which not only aided in a successful procedure but gave him a new lease on life.

Let's congratulate Danny on still being a bull at 83 and getting into the ring with at best 50/50 odds and coming out with a knock out. Way to go pal!

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
danny i wish you a speedy recovery

THIS WAS POSTED ON AZB
Buffalo Danny DiLiberto a knock out at 83! - Today, 01:33 PM
Hi pools folks out there,

Just wanted to spread the good word. The oldest living legend of the Johnson City era Buffalo Danny DiLiberto underwent surgery this morning to repair some issues from a prior complications. As we all know Danny is no spring chicken at 83 and I've been through all the conversations with him and his surgeons who outright didn't want to perform such a high risk procedure on a man of his advanced years who had other complications adding significant risk to the operation.

I just received word that Danny pulled through with flying colors and the complications weren't as risky as initial estimates precluded which not only aided in a successful procedure but gave him a new lease on life.

Let's congratulate Danny on still being a bull at 83 and getting into the ring with at best 50/50 odds and coming out with a knock out. Way to go pal!

Didn't know Danny went in for surgery, he normally calls me when confronted with major problems. So happy to hear that it's over and successful, and he is a fighter, and a great one at that.

Bill Incardona

keoneyo

Verified Member
I talked to Danny about 2 weeks ago. He really wanted to get this done as it will relieve some pain he has been having.
He is a warrior and I love the guy.
He is a champion in more ways than one and is a shining example of
what toughness is. Accomplishing more than many that have followed.
His best advice to me has always kept my head clear when things were murky.

"The worse you can do is LOSE! So what! Everybody loses! Its not like theyre sending you to the electric chair!!!".:lol:lol:lol

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Didn't know this also Billy, I'll give a call tomorrow.

Thanks Larry, can't afford to lose anymore life long friends!