Live Broadcast Today at 2PM EST from OTR!

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Today I will be live streaming Preacher Ronn's One Pocket live from Kolby's in Tempe AZ. Scott Frost, Mitch Ellerman, Bernie Pettipiece and many others are in attendance, the top AZ players come out for this. Come and watch at www.ontherailtv.com ! :)

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Fast Lenny said:
Results were Frost 1st, Fast Lenny 2nd and Bret Huth 3rd. :)

Good job Lenny(on 2nd place), and a great job with your broadcasts. I always enjoy watching them if I can. I only got to see about 30 mins. of Frost vs. Pettipiece I think, but it was nice. You do a lot of work I'm sure, on these streams and I commend you for your effort.

Dennis

beatle

Verified Member
thanks lenny that is good stuff.

i do find that the audio some times gives a double feedback of what was said a little before and it is hard to hear what is being said off the mic in the back round or is that not supposed to be part of the broadcast.
also i keep getting ads blocking part of the screen every 30 seconds or so and they return after clicking them off.is there a way to move them or delete them.
it is a pain to have to work the mouse the whole time i am watching.
thanks

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Fast Lenny said:
Results were Frost 1st, Fast Lenny 2nd and Bret Huth 3rd. :)
What a great finish, Lenny!! Man, your game must be chugging right along! I didn't get to see the stream. Perhaps you'll have some of the matches available for replay on OTR?

Doc

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Cowboy Dennis said:
Good job Lenny(on 2nd place), and a great job with your broadcasts. I always enjoy watching them if I can. I only got to see about 30 mins. of Frost vs. Pettipiece I think, but it was nice. You do a lot of work I'm sure, on these streams and I commend you for your effort.

Dennis
Thanks and it does take some work, I was lucky to have some help in the booth, Preacher Ronn, our very own Bernie Pettipiece did excellent and also Mitch Ellerman did some commentary too. I wish more of you guys would tune in to watch, we did get about 18,000 views that day for a 12 hour broadcast though with an average of 50-200 viewers all day long, peak might have been 400. :D

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
beatle said:
thanks lenny that is good stuff.

i do find that the audio some times gives a double feedback of what was said a little before and it is hard to hear what is being said off the mic in the back round or is that not supposed to be part of the broadcast.
also i keep getting ads blocking part of the screen every 30 seconds or so and they return after clicking them off.is there a way to move them or delete them.
it is a pain to have to work the mouse the whole time i am watching.
thanks
You possibly might have 2 windows open, it can happen if you click on the stream window for it to play and it opens up at ustream away from OTRs site. The background is just people close to the mic talking. As for the ads, if your using Firefox you can use a pop up blocker that blocks ads like that also, i might angle the camera down lower next time so even if the ad is there it wont interfere with viewing the table so people who do not have the blocker wont be troubled. Thanks for the feedback. ;)

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
gulfportdoc said:
What a great finish, Lenny!! Man, your game must be chugging right along! I didn't get to see the stream. Perhaps you'll have some of the matches available for replay on OTR?

Doc
I did do well, me and Scott played 3 sets in the tournament, he knocked me to the losers side hill-hill, we met in the finals and I won the first set 2-0 and the next set I lost hill-hill so we both won 5 games that day. Regardless I was happy and Scott did think I was going to win at one point but I fired at a combo and made it but did not get a shot unluckily, I should have played out 2 rails to the center for a shot but I had a long day of one pocket and was fried and gave it my all. :eek:
P.S. Will start a thread with some video links in it from the weekend.

beatle

Verified Member
thanks lenny for the reply i wasnt knocking it i want to watch more it is great.
i do use firefox and have some kind of blocker. can you tell or pm me what i need to do or use.

plus doing the camera angle may help

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
beatle said:
thanks lenny for the reply i wasnt knocking it i want to watch more it is great.
i do use firefox and have some kind of blocker. can you tell or pm me what i need to do or use.

plus doing the camera angle may help
You need to download an AD Blocker and use that program to block those ads. I will probably just angle the camera down a bit so people who do not have it or dont know how wont have to worry about it. :)