One Pocket.org Tournament - Replay today!

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
I've decided to replay all the matches from the OnePocket.org event in the order they appeared. I'm just too busy to do any post production this month. I apologize in advance for any copyright notices or audio problems which could occur during this broadcast. I promise to post these matches individually, as soon as I have time.

Watch this event live at 2:30pm PST until the wee hours of the night. The event will be posted to YouTube after it's over.

STREAM LINK: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoiFWAWKX2M[/ame]

povpool

Verified Member
From
Studio City, CA
For reference -
Matches are being played in this order:

#1 - Player's Meeting and Auction
- (Mitch Brown vs Jerry Matchin - Omitted by request)
#2 - John Henderson vs Tom Wirth
#3 - Jerry Matchin vs Dave Gross
#4 - Daniel Busch vs Lee Wallick
#5 - Jim Tomassoni vs Robert Newkirk

(More matches will be posted in next reply)

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
- (Mitch Brown vs Jerry Matchin - Omitted by request)

When I saw this earlier I thought it was a joke.

Mitch, you're my pal, but I don't think you should do that. Jerry's wife (and other fans of your opponents) won't get to see them play?

Maybe it was a joke but Daniel didn't get it?

Last edited:

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
One Pocket.org Tournament - Replay today!

When I saw this earlier I thought it was a joke.

Mitch, you're my pal, but I don't think you should do that. Jerry's wife (and other fans of your opponents) won't get to see them play?

Maybe it was a joke but Daniel didn't get it?

Thanks for your opinion John. 👍.

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
My tour

My tour

OK, Dave, that does it.

I just watched the first two games of your match with Jerry. I'm taking Colorado off my tour schedule. :heh

(Good shootin'!)

BTW, Dave, while you were commentating after your match you were talking to Mitch. Discussing/arguing about strategy and tactics at one point you said, "I'm not that smart."

I just thought I'd let you know that if you ever need anyone to testify for you....

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
OK, Dave, that does it.

I just watched the first two games of your match with Jerry. I'm taking Colorado off my tour schedule. :heh

(Good shootin'!)

You a funny man, John. I think the 1st two games against Jerry were my best ever, not sure what happened. But no worries he took care of me later to send me packing...I guess it was a compliment by Jerry putting me in his vice-like game, but I got the full Baby Huey experience. :eek::eek::D (and I kind of liked it).

Unfortunately for me when I clicked the link I only saw the middle of the 2nd game and couldn't find the 1st one. If you have any suggestions so I can see the complete match and those that proceeded my match w/Jerry I'm all ears.

BTW, Dave, while you were commentating after your match you were talking to Mitch. Discussing/arguing about strategy and tactics at one point you said, "I'm not that smart."

I just thought I'd let you know that if you ever need anyone to testify for you....

This is no joke, I am pretty dense when it comes to one pocket strategy. I just like to be creative and try to execute what I'm trying. I read the WWYDs and think to myself, that is really a good idea; and that is a good idea; etc. You would think after being a member for all these years something would sink in, but you know the old saying: buy them books and all they do is eat the covers. But with all that said, I love this game anyway.

Peace,
Dave

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
OK, Dave, that does it.

(Good shootin'!)

After watching the next two streamed matches I played in, I'm guessing Colorado is back in your travel plans. hahahaha