One Pocket in SOuth Beach?

luckybreaky

Verified Member
Im going to south beach in sept just wanderin where the hot spot was and who i should play and who i shouldnt any advice?

Voodoo Daddy

Verified Member
From
Davie, FLA
luckybreaky said:
Im going to south beach in sept just wanderin where the hot spot was and who i should play and who i shouldnt any advice?

DUDE...you dont go to South Beach to play one pocket. Its bikini's, suntan oil and nightlife. But you could drive 31 miles west southwest to Sharpshooters or Sunset Billiards. Maybe drive 33 miles north to Hollywood Billiards or 90 miles north to Victory Billiards...if you have any stamina left from sweatin' all them thongs :cool:

luckybreaky

Verified Member
O i know it!!

O i know it!!

Im not going to south beach to play one pocket im going to south beach well need not to say but since i was down there i was going to use a lil of my Ky charm and try my one pocket game out.. but thanks for the places whos the top dog down that way..

loveshiscue

Verified Member
From
Miami, Fl
There is no hot spot for pool on South Beach. Voodoo Daddy named the halls you should go to.

One note about Victory billiards. The other day me and buddy went up there for the first time and we could not have laughed louder when we entered the parking lot. Looking at the building from left to right, the tenants are
---Spearmint Rhino Strip Club
---Some place that had a name like Exotic Sensations or something. Looked like a rub and tug joint.
--Victory Billiards
--Gun Shop

All they needed was the liquor store and a Pawnshop/Checkcashing place to fill out the fine assortment of stores lol.