Search results

1. kitchb

Freddy the Beard Magazine - 3rd Edition is Live!

Issue#3 of Freddythebeard.com is now live! We celebrate the characters and culture of pool! http://freddythebeard.com New this week in: Features: Efren and Shane Van Boening video where Efren credits Freddy the Beard for teaching him how to play One-pocket Columns: The Latest from The Dutch...
  2. kitchb

Freddy the Beard Magazine 3rd Edition Live!

Issue#3 of Freddythebeard.com is now live! We're devoted to the characters and culture of pool! New this week in: Features: Efren and Shane Van Boening video where Efren credits Freddy the Beard for teaching him how to play One-pocket Columns: The Latest from The Dutch Voice Pepijn de Wit -...
  3. kitchb

Hall Of Fame Leonard Bugs Rucker Signed Pool Balls

Hi! I'm Freddy the Beard's daughter and I have 9 signed Bugs Rucker cue balls for sale. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity because he signed few balls, and only for my old man. They are $250 each or $2000 for the whole set. I will include my father's heartfelt article on "Bugs" titled...
  4. kitchb

Bankingwiththebeard.com website back up!

Dear pals/fans of my late Dad, Freddy the Beard Bentivegna: Just wanted to let you know the website is back up and we should be loading some as-yet-unseen videos of the old man in the coming weeks. Thanks for your support and friendship. Anyone wanting to share stories please send to...
  5. kitchb

Bankingwiththebeard.com up and running!

Dear Pool pros, sharks, hustlers, backers, bugs and amateurs: This is the late, great Hall of Famer Freddy the Beard Bentivegna's daughter, Cat Bentivegna Adami. I wanted to say thanks again for warming my heart every single day with your kind words about my beloved father. I wanted to let you...
  6. kitchb

If you're in Chicago, stop by

My pops is being interviewed Friday Apr 4 at 6:30 PM at the Hideout in Chicago. Admission is $8. Sorry, they didnt give pops any comped tickets. Poolhustlersdaughter KitchB It ought to be interesting. Christina Kahrl is transgender.
  7. kitchb

2005 One Pocket Hall of Fame

I would like to vote for: Artie Bodendorfer, Eugene Metz and Marshall Carpenter for the One Pocket Hall of Fame. :)