Search results

1. S

2 on the spot

You know the situation. 2 balls on the spot, you have ball in hand. The match is fairly close, you are tied or up/down only one ball. What is you favorite way to play this conundrum?
  2. S

FS: 2 nice cues at nice prices

First up is a cocobola/maple krick. Cue weighs in at around 18.7 oz. 12.8mm shaft. Stainless steel collar into a 3/8-11 g10 pin. Four cocobola points with a black/white spec linen wrap. Butt has 4 ivory diamond inlays. Shaft has a little bluing from play. One small nick in the finish that can be...
  3. S

Heres a tough one.

This is a bank shot I saw a while ago. Both balls frozen on the rail. Both players need the last ball. You have pocket b. The way it was originally shot was with railside english. I was trying it tonight for quite a while and couldnt quite seem to make it. A few times I would catch the tits...
  4. S

Payball

Ive heard a lot about the game called payball, on here and in books. I havent however, seen any good definition as to how it is supposed to be played or the rules. Any help is always appreciated.
  5. S

Cross Corner banks

I have trouble figuring out when the cue ball and object ball will interfere with each other in this situation. Object ball is 1-2 dots up and across table form your pocket and cue ball will have to cross-over the object ball to make the bank(like center table 6 dots up). Is there a system to...
  6. S

Intentional scratch ?'s

I have a question about intentional scratches: A ball is resting in the middle of opponents pocket. If I shoot that ball and scratch on the same shot does that ball spot up along with one of mine? Or is only if its is one of the last balls. I didnt see this covered in the rules section and am a...