Search results

1. Working_Class_Hero

Efren's Reign of Terror!

When Did Efren's One Pocket Reign of Terror Begin? Was it in 1998 after his third place finish in the Legends of One Pocket? Some Time before the First Derby City Classic in 1999? Did it begin after 1999? The next year he entered the Derby City Classic? I know he was top flight, one of the...
  2. Working_Class_Hero

Is a ball on you side of the table by the side pocket a good thing or bad?

It has been said by many Fall of Fame One Pocketeers, that a ball by your side pocket is a very strong advantage. I believe that the theory for this is that the ball by your side pocket is hard to remove, and restricts your opponent from leaving you down table. I have taken this nugget of info...
  3. Working_Class_Hero

Come On, People, Buddy Hall is required in the HOF!

I still see that Buddy Hall is still lagging behind Allen Hopkins for induction in the One Pocket Hall of Fame. Cooney right now will not be beaten. That is A-Okay with me, but what is disturbing to me is that Buddy Hall might not get in this year. I believe that most of you have seen his...
  4. Working_Class_Hero

Pat Fleming is in the BCA Hall of Fame

I just heard that Pat Fleming was inducted. Congrats!!!! Allen Hopkins was also inducted, and Danny Diliberto was very close to being inducted. It seems that One Pocket is starting to be represented in the BCA Hall of Fame. I think that Pat's work has helped me out the most, and contributed...
  5. Working_Class_Hero

Legends of One Pocket Brackets

Does anyone have the brackets or Accu-stats list of Matches from: Legends of One Pocket 1991, Legends of One Pocket Philadelphia Style 1991, and Legends of One Pocket 1992 I am sniffing around for these matches & I need to make a checklist to see what matches I still need, and properly...