Search results

1. rnewkirk

Louisville (long) Trip Report

First off - A big thank you to Kyle Ferguson, RailYard Billiards and staff. Kyle, a very friendly first rate owner, promoter and enthusiast. He also helped John and Steve a lot running the tournament (DigitalPool). All of the staff was very friendly and attentive. All of the food was great...
  2. rnewkirk

SENIORS - Great News

I have been OK'd to post dates for 2023 Bogie's Senior Open. Dates are 9/21 - 9/24/2023. Same $200 entry fee. $5000 added monies. Details for sending entry fees will be following shortly. Get in stroke - this just keeps getting better and better
  3. rnewkirk

2022 Bogies Seniors

John Rizzo called me today and wanted me to post that the dates have been confirmed for this 2022's Seniors tournament. This years dates are Thur 9/29 - Sun 10/2. Players meeting at 7:00 Thursday with one round following . $200 entry fee with Bogies adding $2000. Last year poolactionTV added...
  4. rnewkirk

BOGIE'S SENIORS 2021

Dates confirmed. Get your plane tickets today ! There will be a lot of FIREWORKS July 4th weekend in Houston. A little over 5 weeks away. but due to scheduling and special appearances , this is the best time for Bogies to host in 2021. $2000 added, $200 entry, expect player auction on...
  5. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Todd

Happy Birthday, one pocket guy 🎂 (y):) One of the good guys🇺🇸🇺🇸
  6. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Colonel

Happy Birthday, Col Bille 🎂 :)🇺🇸🇺🇸 Getting very close to being able to play with us old guys:) I salute you and hope you have a great day(y)
  7. rnewkirk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday, John 🎂 Looking forward to next get together - maybe Memphis in March. Have a great day and hit some balls.(y)🇺🇸 jlcomp45
  8. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Larry

Happy Birthday to one of our most active members, LLL ! Have a great day and tell the Governor to open up all the pool rooms in Florida at least for today :)🎂🎱🎱
  9. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Fast Eddie !

Happy Birthday to one of our valued and older members, need I say one of our most talkative LOL :D Hope you have a great day, Eddie.
  10. rnewkirk

Quick Recap Southhaven

First off, I would like to thank all the people responsible for this great tourney. Bill Rowsey - What a friendly, fun loving host. Has a very friendly and efficient staff. Thanks for added money. Would be nice if this was a twice a year tourney. Dustin miller and John Crabb - Great...
  11. rnewkirk

DCC Report Continued

First off - what a venue. It had been 10 years since last visit. Sure enjoyed seeing all of our members there. Had a ball visiting with everyone and seeing some old pool friends I haven't seen for 10 or more years. My bank pool matches went like this - 1st round, won - 2nd round won. 3rd...
  12. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday, Tom ! Hope you have many more. Go out and beat up on Jakie(Nick) today.:)
  13. rnewkirk

My Cali Billiards Thoughts

Very 1st thing - what a poolroom ! Man, 20 9 ftrs, 6 diamond bar boxes and 2 6x12 snooker tables. Not to mention 7 dart boards. I understood that two times a year they have regional dart tourneys, when they close off the pool tables, due to about 200 - 300 (?) dart throwers in room. Chris...
  14. rnewkirk

Thanks YougstownKid

Excellent work on midcue extension. Rings match perfectly. Future cuemaker extraordinaire in the making.
  15. rnewkirk

Happy Birthday, Fast Eddie !

Happy Birthday, Ed. 75, really ? You act like 45, See you in June.:)
  16. rnewkirk

Thanks to all ! !

First, I would like to say that I wanted to post sooner, but just got home this afternoon. What a thrill and an honor to win the 2nd OnePocket.org tourney. I just kept plugging and trying my best not to leave any shots. I got very lucky to win nearly all my matches. Recap of week - 1 1/2 days...
  17. rnewkirk

Otis Thompson RIP

My good friend, Otis Thompson, one of pool's biggest fan and supporter died 1/30/2017. He was 81 yrs old. If you knew Otis, you know you enjoyed being around him. Normally, he was right in on the action, normally as a backer. He enjoyed his life to the fullest. Everyone should have a lot of...