Search results

1. hhilario

Where in Northern NJ?

I'll be traveling to the states this summer (much probably before the 4th) and I'd like to get in touch with fellow posters during my stay. I'll be in the West New York area and I think I may have some Saturdays free. If nobody lives around the area point me to the places, if you know a good...
  2. hhilario

A Billiard Atlas on Systems and Techniques

For trade (or sale if anyone interested) volumes I & II. Very good conditions.
  3. hhilario

On The Break Magazine

Bob Jewett wrote an article about One Pocket for this magazine in last months issue http://www.onthebreaknews.com/Page8-9.htm. Very interesting what he points out about racking the balls (the color of the balls around/at the apex), also to notice is how ethics are remarked. He'll be sharing...
  4. hhilario

Pagulayan vs Parica

I, recently, got the DVD and noticed a few things: Break: Was Pagulayan always breaing with low left? cause he made a ball in 2 and almost the 3 when he broke. OTH, Parica was a little "choked-up" on his break and his attitude toward the match wasn't the best either. Strategy: Parica's strategy...
  5. hhilario

Practicing..... alone

I don't play 1p as much as I'd like because no one else knows it or is even interested in learning; my fellow players are too lazy to learn anything new. Seeing that is impossible to be good by playing it with someone else I decided to practice by playing against myself. After a dozen of...