Search results

1. S

Happy Holidays

Happy holiday season to everyone! Drive careful, be safe etc etc etc. Lets all get the maximum amount of "good rolls" (allowed by law :)) in 2008.
  2. S

Items On Ebay

I just listed Winning One Pocket & Shots Moves and Strategies on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Winning-One-Pocket-Shots-Moves-Strategies_W0QQitemZ260095867222QQcategoryZ75195QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem And - Paul Dayton Cue...
  3. S

Cornbread Red

In watching an old Accustats tape from the 1991 Legends tournament in which Cornbread Red played Bugs Rucker I was very impressed by Cornbread's One Pocket game. It looked like he was in his mid-50's at the time. He played superbly. He consistently made the banks he should have made, was...
  4. S

El Paso Poolrooms --

The El Paso, Texas phone book lists several pool rooms. Does anyone happen to know which rooms might have some one pocket action happenig ? Thanks!
  5. S

** Stuff For Sale **

For reasons too numerous to mention, I have a bunch of cues and other stuff that I'm selling. $$$ - don't have a lot of interest in trades (unless perhaps its golf stuff!:D ). I don't need to firesale anything but will certainly be reasonable (by my definition:o ) I would love to avoid Ebay...
  6. S

Warren Costanza.. "The Monk"

I know that The Monk made Mike Sigel have a bad day many years ago playing nine ball - but how is or how was his One Pocket game rated when he was in his prime?
  7. S

"Road Player" Danny DiLiberto

Sir Beard It does seem like you did an Accustats commentary with Danny and you guys teamed up pretty well. "Dueling Road Stories" Feel free to use that title on the new book. No charge-just perhaps an autographed copy free gratis upon publication :D
  8. S

Tulsa 1P

I get to Tulsa fairly often on business and am going to be there the week after next. Would love to hook up and play a bit of 1P:)
  9. S

Oops - Its Bebobpublishing.com - not Bebop Oops - Its Bebobpublishing.com - not Bebop Bebobpublishing.com That's Bob Henning that wrote the Pro Book and Advanced Pro Book. I think he also published the Cornbread Red book. If I had one dissapointment, and I hate to even call it that, I...
  10. S

Bebob Publishing Bebob Publishing Doc- Bebop Publishing shipped me a copy autographed by Danny and Jerry Forsyth. I hope Danny is getting some type of royalties off this deal. How do Freddy B. and Danny D. get along? - A collaboration of those two called "Dueling Road Stories" would be a...
  11. S

A fantastic read and worth the price. I happen to be re-watching the Ronnie Allen/Danny DiLberto challenge match from 1988 and it certainly set the tone. :D
  12. S

Short Story - 3Cushion & Table Tennis

I'll try and make this short. I lived in a fairly large city that had very few pool rooms in town. I had kept driving by a business that said "Pool" on the outside of it - but had never found it to be open. Happened to drive by about 8 in the evening and saw some lights inside. Went in and...
  13. S

Cues On Ebay -

I have listed a Sheldon Lebow 4 pointer and an ebony 4 point AE on Ebay starting later on this afternoon. I also have a 4 point/3 veneer Whisler that I am going to list in the next couple of days. Lebow 2 shafts $ 600 A E 1 shaft $ 550 Whisler 2 shafts $ 450...
  14. S

Tulsa One Pocket

Going to be in Tulsa next week (week of the 21st of November) and would love to play a little one pocket after work ......Any hints on where to play would be appreciated. THANKS!
  15. S

McDermott Intimidator Shafts...

If anyone has an interest in purchasing one of these shafts... let me know the size (13mm or 12.75 and I think they have a thinner one) and the joint connection... I think I can get them almost immediately and at a decent price.
  16. S

Houston One Pocket.....

Business taking me to Houston... The golf course by day - hopefully one pocket at night! Don't know Houston real well but I am going to be staying close to Hobby airport. Where is the closest pool room in that part of town that might have some one pocket devotees....? THANKS!!!!!
  17. S

Winning One Pocket/Shots, Moves & Strategies....

I sold these two books on EBay and the purchaser has flaked out on me... he/she didn't deserve them anyway!!!! Cash crunch... I have both books - Winning One Pocket is in 90% condition.. SM&S is in near mint condition. Eddie Robin reproduced the authors/contributors signatures on the inside...
  18. S

Albuquerque One Pocket......

Never been to Albuquerque but I see several pool rooms are located there. Does anyone know which rooms have good equipment and who plays a little one-pocket ?? THANKS! (( fyi - I just watched the Cliff Joyner/Santos Sambojan Accustat tape from the 2002 World Championships. One of the...
  19. S

Cues/Eddie Robins Books

Cash crunch time has arrived.... Prior to putting these items on EBay - does anyone have an interest in: Rick Howard 6 point/1 veneer/2 shaft cue... little or no use since purchase Ned Morris ebony forearm/butt w/6 sterling silver strands (1/8")in forearm and butt... leather wrap. Eddie...