Search results

1. S

What's the best shot?

This came up the other day... http://CueTable.com/P/?@4AakW4BaiU3CLPo2PXgE3QcYt4Rcxt@ I'm at pocket A and my opponent is at pocket B. It's my shot and we both need two balls. I shot to bank the 1-ball, but I barely missed and the cueball went up and gave him a shot on the 2-ball and he got...
  2. S

Uptable Balls

My greatest weakness (except for being able to run balls) are One Pocket games that involve multiple balls uptable. Can anyone give me a general strategy on how to deal with situations where there are no bankable balls uptable? Do you try to leave your opponent uptable? Do you try to leave...
  3. S

Diamonds - 06/24/2007 - One Pocket Tournament - Dallas, TX

We only had 10 people show up this week (15 last week). We decided to try double-elimination, race to 2 (handicapped). I ended up posting 3rd. No big names played this week, but it was still a rough crowd since it was handicapped. Ironman put me in the loser's bracket early (second round)...
  4. S

One Pocket Tournament in Dallas, TX

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but there is going to be a One Pocket tournament in Dallas, TX at the new Diamonds Billiards. AZ Link -> http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=64065 I'm guessing that perhaps Billy Incardona, Joey Barnes and Robert Newkirk may make an...
  5. S

Break and Run

I just had my first break and run in one pocket yesterday! :p Just wanted to share! :p I've had a chances before, but I've always choked! When I did it yesterday, I thought I needed one more, but my opponent said "you just broke and ran on me." I was lucky in that I broke out exactly 8...
  6. S

2006 DCC One Pocket DVD

My 2006 One Pocket DVD featuring two matches, Reyes vs. Pagulayan and Reyes vs. Miller arrived yesterday. I attended the DCC this year, but wasn't able to get a good look at the matches (I'll buy VIP seats next year)! The Accu-Stats DVDs give you great table perspective though! The Reyes vs...
  7. S

Hello all from Arlington, TX!

Hi all! It's great to see this site doing well! I'll have to buy a few t-shirts really soon! It's great to live in an area where there are some great players and sometimes others come to visit. I only play at Click's Billiards on Majesty Dr. here in Arlington, TX. I have seen some great one...