Search results

1. TadB

Gold Crown IV

Like new GC lV, 9' mahogany ,excellent condition, moving must sell. Las Vegas NV .
  2. TadB

💡 BALL ON THE BREAK..The "youngsters" fuss at me 😡😡 LOL

Not so much luck on diamond tables, a fuller hit, corner ball creeps in.
  3. TadB

Some players make 30% of the time. Spot was 9 to7 and the breaks, already a tough game for me, he made 4 in a row. Started reracking after that
  4. TadB

Happened the other day, my opponent made a ball and scratched, we argued, my point was, there have to be penalty for scratching, not a rerack.
  5. TadB

It's a scratch, ball spots and you owe one. I always make that point before gambling.
  6. TadB

Ruling on an accidental touch of object ball....and it goes in pocket.

I don't know you have the option to spot it, but I like it.
  7. TadB

SENIORS ONE POCKET BOGIES BILLIARDS HOUSTON- Sep 29 – Oct 2, 2022

32 players full, was trying to sign in couple of days ago, 4th on the stand by list . Anyone want to sell their spot?
  8. TadB

Bogies senior one pocket

Coming up Senior one pocket, what kind of Q ball and balls are gonna be in play?
  9. TadB

Seniors One Pocket at Bogies, Houston TX

Any openings spots left.
  10. TadB

Jumping in one pocket

I'll advised because you gonna sellout most likely or is there some unwritten etiquette rule when you're gambling.Ive have jumped the cue ball off the table on purpose to save the game and continue playing.
  11. TadB

Jumping in one pocket

Can I jump in one pocket with my playing cue?
  12. TadB

Senior one pocket tournament this year

I agree, Bogie's is where it should stay. John Russo and the crew do outstanding job, personally I don't mind driving 1500 miles once a year, looking forward to it.
  13. TadB

Senior one pocket tournament this year

Are you 65yet
  14. TadB

65 and over at. Bogies

Has the one pocket tournament filled up at Bogies or can you still sign up for it?