Search results

1. P

Project One Pocket - The project from which the One Pocket Series originated

Hi guys, Some of you might be familiar with the One Pocket Series in the Netherlands by now. Project One Pocket is actually the project from which the One Pocket series originated. It's a project in which I advocate One Pocket and try to inspire others (through my blog: Poolhead), especially...
  2. P

Update 2nd One Pocket Series (the Netherlands) + Great photos!

Hi guys, Here's an update about the last One Pocket Series tournament we held last Sunday. We started the day with 29 players instead of 32 due to unfortunate circumstances. There were 3 players who had to cancel their trip. Nevertheless, it was a successful day again and we're already gaining...
  3. P

1st Edition of the ONE POCKET SERIES was a great success!

Hi guys, For those who haven't read about the One Pocket Series in the thread last week I'll first explain what it's about. The past few weeks I've been working on the One Pocket Series. One pocket is gaining foothold in the Netherlands. There's a growing group of players who're enthusiastic...
  4. P

The One Pocket Series - a writing project

Hi guys! 'The One Pocket Series' was my first writing project. It's also one of the reasons for creating my blog (#1 to #5 of this project were the first 5 posts on my blog). I wanted to share my point of view on the game of One Pocket and on certain paradigms within the world of pool. The...
  5. P

I got challenged to a One Pocket game through poetry by Alex Lely

In response to a blog post 'An ode to One Pocket' I wrote a few weeks ago, Alex Lely challenged me to a game of One Pocket through poetry (I think it's necessary to read the blog post first to fully understand the part below). I was happily surprised. Alex started off with a terrific pun...
  6. P

One Pocket matters - from the Netherlands

Hi there, My name is Pepijn. I just joined the One Pocket community here on onepocket.org. I'm a pool player and 1P enthusiast from the Netherlands. Next to playing pool, I like to write. It made sense to write a piece about One Pocket. I did this with the goal to inspire people to play the...