Search results

1. catkins

Orcollo Frost from 2017

Yep it is such a great match In a lot of ways. Feost plays so good in this mat h till he broke down and so does Dennis. And lastly chris gentile on the mike is fantastic. Wish he played more and commentaries more as his knowledge of the game amd high pressure gambling is as good as it gets
  2. catkins

Replacement Pockets

Looks like they switched from leather to ballistic nylon for pockets woch I am sure are better. Leather just wears over time
  3. catkins

Replacement Pockets

It is hard to say if you would need t oremoe to replace pocket it has two screws on the bottom that hold it ot the rail if yo ucan see those I believe you could easily replace your self with a lon drill bit extension
  4. catkins

Replacement Pockets

This is more intresting still not sure how they install though https://diamondpooltables.com/Black-Nylon-Basket-Pocket.html
  5. catkins

Replacement Pockets

not sure on gold crowns they just push in
  6. catkins

Replacement Pockets

One more option is to never make a ball
  7. catkins

Replacement Pockets

Not sure if this wouold work but failry cheap https://www.classicbilliards.net/pockets/antique/black-plastic-openwork-drop-pockets-light-weight-9in-tall.html
  8. catkins

Orcollo Frost from 2017

THis is a great match with great comentary. It is alos extremly grindy so do not expect instant gratification
  9. catkins

"Adages" and "Old Saws" for One Pocket

both are true
  10. catkins

you can not win without shooting at your hole
  11. catkins

Bustamante playing in Buffalos Pro Classic, will be inducted into One Pocket HOF.

If bustamante would post on this forum a lot I would gladley lose to him in a mot
  12. catkins

THis reminds me of somthing I often say If your not sure it goes hit it hard
  13. catkins

going to be in la

nice ty
  14. catkins

going to be in la

Simon is in fremont kinda close to me Actualy
  15. catkins

going to be in la

TY lary she did make it to 96 and had a great life but still sad to lose her. She is the last family member of that generation on both sides of my family so kinda sad that way as well.
  16. catkins

One pocket in Seattle?

I know that there is some action at golden fleece billiards. Thought ed hobbs as well but he may be portland
  17. catkins

going to be in la

stix is in ventura about an hour and half away
  18. catkins

going to be in la

Is there still any pool halls worth going to in la california will be there for my great aunts memorial on 4/26-4/28
  19. catkins

WWYD Out of Boredom

I am thinking the 8 14 13 combo off the 12 wile carmoing the 11 off the 7 into 15 to make all three
  20. catkins

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VAPROS-92 !!!

Happy birthday