Search results

1. mhilton777

Houston - October 5th -10th

Lizz and I are going to be in Houston next Thursday the 5th until the Tuesday the 10th. I will be getting out to play some and would like to see anyone that will be around! Matt
  2. mhilton777

Irving, TX January 15-18

Looks like I am going to be in Irving January 15-18th for work. Who is in that area (I already sent a text to Newkirk) that would be interested in meeting up and what rooms are in area?
  3. mhilton777

Official Entry Thread for 2022 Member's Tourney @ Q-Masters

Here we go again with another MOT and you should be looking forward to it!!! This will be held at Q-Master Billiards in Virginia Beach. https://www.q-masters.com The tournament dates are July 29-31st. The usual $100 entry fee, race to 3 Double Elimination with a single race to 4 finals (winner...
  4. mhilton777

NOLA Feb. 7-9

I am flying into NOLA on Monday morning and flying out on Wednesday afternoon. I will more than likely be at Buffalo's Monday night with Jason Moran and I talked to The Pilot a couple weeks ago and anticipate playing and/or seeing him one of those nights as well. Would be great to see the other...
  5. mhilton777

Johnson City, TN Oct. 20-24th

Lizz and I are heading to Johnson City, TN next week to check out the area and look at properties. Anyone in the area that may want to get together? I will hit Borderline in Bristol one of the nights with my buddy Sean Brown from cueaddicts, probably the 21st or 22nd.
  6. mhilton777

Cedar Rapids June 14th. Anyone in that area?

I have a meeting Tuesday in Coralville, IA and was wondering if anyone is in the Cedar Rapids area that may want to play for a few hours tomorrow night, June 14th???
  7. mhilton777

Mr. Steve Booth on a table at Buffalo’s

At Buffalo’s now and Steve and Jason Moran are playing and Steve got on up on the table.
  8. mhilton777

NOLA airport ride Tues May 25 - 4pm

Anybody in the NOLA area tomorrow afternoon around 4pm to pick up myself and my road buddy from the airport around 4pm and take us to the Towneplace Marriott by Buffalo's?? We can certainly Uber if nobody is around but just wanted to check.
  9. mhilton777

1p.org Shirts for Buffalo's

I spoke to Steve last night and I have decided to offer shirts for the folks that are going to Buffalo's in May. I need the order finalized buy April 30th to allow enough time to have them made. It will be like the other members tourney shirts with the embroidered onepocket.org logo on them and...
  10. mhilton777

Road Trip in October to Mississippi

Lizz and I have been working from home and managing the kids here since March. We are heading down to visit Colonel Bille leaving Minnesota on October 9th and heading back the 17th and driving just the 2 of us. We are stopping at Miller's on the way down in the St Louis area as he is half way...
  11. mhilton777

Isolation Pool Tournaments

I assume that some of you have seen this but I figured I would share just in case although not one pocket related but pool related. The captain of my pool team started this a couple of weeks ago just for something to do and it is gaining some traction!! It has been on several news stations...
  12. mhilton777

Washington DC - February 1-4th

I am going to be in DC the afternoon of February 1st and leaving the evening of the 4th for a work trip. Any one pocket members in the area that would like to meetup or any rooms in the area that I could go to safely? I have not been to DC in years (15+) so I have no idea what is around there...
  13. mhilton777

2019 Members Philly Tournament Shirts

I meant to do this earlier but have been running kids around and Lizz is getting over pneumonia. Been a fun time lately... onepocket.org logo Blast at BlueGrass Billiards 2019 T-shirts are $20 and the Polos will be $25 I need anyone interested in a shirt to PM me their size, which type of...
  14. mhilton777

Shirts for Spring Melee in Memphis

Let me know if those attending the Spring Melee in Memphis would like to do shirts and we can get an order put together. I am thinking we will do the standard polos and t-shirts for this one.
  15. mhilton777

San Fransisco Today - Thursday

I am in San Francisco if any wants to play some. My nights are wide open. Call or text me: 651.325.5011 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. mhilton777

Houston - Bogies - Saturday Dec 29th

I will be in Houston next week Dec 27-31 and for sure heading to Bogies on the 29th if any of you guys want to get together. I talked to Jeff Sparks a couple of weeks ago and he was going to try to come out and play as well.
  17. mhilton777

New Orleans Nov 4-7

I will be in New Orleans for work November 4th-7th for work. I get in the afternoon of the 4th and my nights are pretty well free. I will not have my cues with but does anyone want to play?
  18. mhilton777

2018 Memphis Tournament Shirts

I need to get an order together for the Memphis shirts. Please let me know what size and quantities you need. We are going with this jersey in black with the one pocket logo, Southaven Recreation Center and Melee in Memphis 2018. Just like we did for the Chris's tourney. Cost is $30/each...
  19. mhilton777

3rd Annual Tourney Shirts

Ok, I need to get the shirts ordered for this years tournament and would like to do so no later than Monday, May 14th!! The shirts will be similar to the Lacy's shirts (see example below). California Billiards logo Clash in California 2018 onepocket.org I know several folks have indicated that...
  20. mhilton777

Official Entry Thread for 2018 onepocket.org Member's Tourney

Here we go again!! This is the official thread for the sign-ups for the 3rd annual onepocket.org tournament that will take place at California Billiards June 1st-3rd. 32 player field. Steve will be putting a detailed thread together with hotel information and additional details as they become...