Search results

1. atmeddy

💡The "KICK" break???💡 What's the deal?👀

Sometimes, in response to the "kick break," one can leave the opponent on the rail the length of the table. This might cost a ball or two, but it's unlikely there is an 8-and-out there.
  2. atmeddy

Onepocket.org "Wives Club" T-shirts For Sale

Great idea, and if I could get my girlfriend in the hall... Maybe she hates to see the abundance of tears when I miss shots!
  3. atmeddy

Happy Birthday Steve Booth

Steve! It was great seeing you at CA Billiards, the third day when I woke up not the first two LOL. A quick note to wish you the very best of wishes on this special day.
  4. atmeddy

Happy birthday John Henderson

Laughing, looking back on the well-wishers, I don't see any expressing best wishes in 2023. I got to you late by text, but again, I wish you good health and fine cheer not just on your birthday, but every day!
  5. atmeddy

One Pocket Streams

If wishes were candy and nuts, we'd all have one hell of a Christmas. Plus, I could play decent competitive one-pocket. Looking forward to June!
  6. atmeddy

Official entry list for 2023 MOT California Billiards

This old guy can't fine the entrance/fee page for the June tournament. Please point it out to me.
  7. atmeddy

Suggest, if not done on prior trips, hop over to Turkey and get to Ephesus. Pretty cool to walk on the same paths as Alexander The Great, Cleopatra, et al
  8. atmeddy

Want to play! How do I get funds to you?
  9. atmeddy

Buffalos Pro Classic $31,000 Added May 23-28, 2023

Steve, will you be coming out to CA Billiards in June? It would be great to see you! I plan on playing. Every tournament needs fodder...
  10. atmeddy

No lack of memory this time, Bille, you got me in Houston! I'm looking for revenge...
  11. atmeddy

Your lucky it's the house. My personal plumbing at age 78 needs work as well, and I'm thinking, wish it were the house!
  12. atmeddy

I wonder, if the tournament distribution of funds includes all player's backers and other dollar amounts from other sources???
  13. atmeddy

Jumping in one pocket

Jumping in One Pocket, in my view, would take something away from such a great game.
  14. atmeddy

Thank You POV Pool & CA Billiards

Hendy, seeing you at California Billiards was a delight for all. Let's hope the health keeps improving.
  15. atmeddy

CA Billiards/POV POOL Free One Pocket Stream

Daniel, as always with your lovely wife, it was great to see you. Again, thank you for running a well-organized tournament. atmeddy
  16. atmeddy

CA Billiards/POV POOL Free One Pocket Stream

Sorry I did not get a chance to sit and chat with you, only a brief "howdy," but I started playing at ~11:30 and with only two short breaks finished my last match at ~23:30. In truth, this old guy was dead, and Chris Cruz had an easy time with me in my 5th match, 3 and out. Indeed, Daniel...
  17. atmeddy

Updating of our One Pocket rules

One heck of a lot of work and very much appreciated. The rules all make good "one pocket" sense. However, there are few grammatical errors including some run-on sentences that should be corrected. Great job!
  18. atmeddy

I'm Ready

I was giving out a couple of calls that allow a pool player to make some money other than $20/game. My advice was meant to be a hedge next time a one-hole player need $1000 for a match. No offense intended. Oh, WTI is up ~10% this morning...
  19. atmeddy

I'm Ready

Brent Oil is up to $59.47. Lot's of money in small dollar value stocks, WTI, VIST, PBF, etc. Guys, not to late to get on board between games... LOL So says my son who owns 1/2 Bulltrade.com and retired in NZ at 26.
  20. atmeddy

I'm Ready

Just told me your back was bad. You're not ready for anything other than Oaklawn right now, maybe Gulfstream or Aqueduct to play the liars. Okay, probably not much different that a good room LOL