Search results

1. P

1994 1P Ghost v Jack Cooney

Are we seeing a Cooney Special? At 8:48 in the match Cooney fouls, he already owes one. It looks like he picks up a nickel and puts down a dime. Whatever it was, there was a coin there when he started and a coin there when he left. I love it.
  2. P

busty vs danny

I can't really see the angle I have, but it looks like I might attempt to move that ball in front of his hole using the 14 ball and then drifting whitey to the side rail. Hoping for my usual good roll.
  3. P

efren scott smoking aces 2014

Ahead. I'm with Bob, if I can see enough of the 11, I might bank it, carom the solid and hopefully not leave a shot.
  4. P

Covid-19 era poker

4 players does not make a poker game.
  5. P

How Nice Was Alex's Shot To Win His 13th Game?

Claude, from Canada, showed me that shot so when it came up I knew Alex was shooting it. He hit it like a champion!
  6. P

3 day rule discussion/moving on!

I am voting with Doc and Keith... KISS
  7. P

Side Pockets Kansas City Pro Classic February 19-23

I had forgotten about this one, so everything posted here was a refresher. I went to their website to check it out. This is what they say, "we have 32 pool tables, 3 9' diamonds and 4 7' diamonds. Not a word about the others. Where are they going to play?
  8. P

DCC 2020 entry totals and discussion

You said they lost that buy back money, I say, did they? Your remark would suggest that everyone bought back in prior years.
  9. P

History of Golf on a snooker table?

I watched that game being played in 1960 in Cape Girardeau, MO. Jerry Priest owned the poolroom and they had a pretty sporty game going with serious betting for the times. I had to leave school having spent too many nights sweating the action into the wee hours of the morning. Spent the next...