Search results

1. L

The GosPool of Bank Pool

Freddy are you going to accept PayPal soon because I wanted to purchase The GosPool of Bank Pool? If not will it be available here on onepocket.org by PayPal soon? Thanks
  2. L

Corey Deuel One pocket break

Does anybody know exactly how Corey Deuel used his hard one pocket break against Daulton several years ago? Did he use low outside or just outside and hit the second ball full or split the second and third balls. I know it's not a good break. I don't use it I just want to see how many times a...
  3. L

A Bank for Freddie the Beard

I got your book Freddie and it shows a lot of good banks but this one you said was one of the harder ones even for top players. I talked to a couple people and they said it is probably impossible. I believe Eddie Taylor can make it but what about the rest of us who don't bank like God. If done...
  4. L

Where is Rafael Martinez?

Does anybody know where Rafael Martinez is. I have heard many people say he went back to Mexico because he wasn't feeling good and he is possibly dead. Anybody know anything from a reliable source?
  5. L

Bucktooth

Does anybody know what ever happend to Bucktooth. I hear from somebody that years ago he was robbed at his jewlery store in California and the person who did it was on the run. Somebody even told me it was on America's Most Wanted. But I don't know what to believe as nobody hears things from...