Search results

1. Ken_4fun

Buddy Hall Living Right...

I have mentioned that I live in Paducah, Kentucky and we are fortunate to have Buddy Hall, and several other great players that play regularly. Buddy, while he looks gruff, is a big softy. He always will help and answers questions. The odd thing is because he was born and raised here, he isnt...
  2. Ken_4fun

Pittsburgh Billy

This question is for Mr. Incardona, and I hope to ask in a way that doesnt piss a guy off. Others are welcome to comment. I have heard that at one time, he was "the best in the country" in 9 ball. I dont doubt it, as I have heard it from top players. But I have never heard that he was the...
  3. Ken_4fun

Teaching

There are alot of great bankers in the town I live in now, and I see alot of folks starting to play one pocket. While I am no champion, I consider myself a student of the game and play okay. I got caught up in a doubles game of one pocket and was amazed at the wrong shots, wrong speed, etc...
  4. Ken_4fun

Louie Roberts Gambling DVD

My friend finally was able to make a copy of a DVD with Louie Roberts gambling on it. I had never seen him playing and a friend supplied it to me. If you are looking for accu-stats, this isnt it. It appears to be homemade and isnt the greatest of angles etc. But it does give you a chance to see...
  5. Ken_4fun

UGH Corner Hooked

All - New problem for me. I matched up with another tougher player and he had a strategy that was a little different. He used the corner hook on me. At first, I thought, "What a lucky roll", but after playing him several games, I found he really shot going to corner hook me. He used in the...
  6. Ken_4fun

Thanks ONEPOCKET.org

This week I played one of the better one pocket players in town. I have been trying to learn from live streams, accustats and of course this forum. This guy is an really good one pocket player and he plays daily. I played him the other night for 3 straight hours and ended up a two game...
  7. Ken_4fun

Hey Freddy how is the Protégé?

Freddy - Nice to see ya posting again. I think your protégé, Jett (?) went down to Cincy a few months ago, and played and got beat. Has there been any rematches? Who else do you train or work with? Are there any good, really good guys coming along in Chicago? I know here, there are alot of...