Tom Wirth's latest activity

• Tom Wirth
    Back in the late 70's I played a guy alternate breaks. Make a ball on the break and keep shooting. I made a ball on the break in the...
  • Tom Wirth
    Tom Wirth replied to the thread WWYD from Philly - 100 a game.
    I see at least three possibilities here, None good but then again.... First choice, put all your efforts into the cut on the 12. If...
  • Tom Wirth
    Tom Wirth replied to the thread Ghost vs. Tom #2.
    My thought was to duck and then come back to the 3/8 if I needed it, although I did not state it, but I wanted someone to address it...
  • Tom Wirth
    Also, leaving the 8-3 where they are clearly favors the shooter in multiple ways. Bill Incardona Bill, It is good to have you posting...
  • Tom Wirth
    Nicely done Mr. Ghost. the shot you played was my second choice. You chose an aggressive shot that required imagination to recognize...
  • Tom Wirth
    I like kicking into the 3, but unlike Tom I would rather hit it fuller with enough speed to either make a ball or get a ball in front or...
  • Tom Wirth
    Wirth, your post is point on. You should like Dr. Bill more and more each day. Jerry, Thank you but please, be civil. That's Mr. Wirth...
  • Tom Wirth
    Tom Wirth reacted to JPB2's post in the thread Ghost vs. Tom #2 with Like Like.
    No, thank you. In looking at the pictures before reading answers, that kick was “invisible” to me. Never registered. I could have looked...
  • Tom Wirth
    Deleted
  • Tom Wirth
    Deleted.
  • Tom Wirth
    Bill says; So Tom, which is the second best thread choice? Biil, I got in the habit many years ago when there are options to be...
  • Tom Wirth
    Catkins says; I really agree and disagree with this satement. Obviously offense winns the game but if offence lets your opponent out of...
  • Tom Wirth
    Tom Wirth reacted to JPB2's post in the thread Ghost vs. Tom #2 with Like Like.
    I set this one up and practiced it some last night. Great option. It was not hard to execute and worked great.
  • Tom Wirth
    Thank you JPB2 for setting it up and trying it out. I also want to thank you for posting your results here. I didn't try it but my...
  • Tom Wirth
    No brainer for me, I'm kicking at the 3 -8. Hit the high side of the 3 sending the 3 in the direction of the 15 and there it caroms...