Recent content by {$Tingle$}

1. {$Tingle$}

Louisville (long) Trip Report

Great job man it was impressive to say the least ..I wish I gave you more of a challenge but it was probably my worst match all weekend ... Hopefully see you again in the future!
  2. {$Tingle$}

Best dig out shot ever!

This is a video of the best dig out shot I ever made. I needed 2 balls to win. We were playing for $100 a game. Let me know what you think! https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTLAkF2Ed/
  3. {$Tingle$}

Official sign up list for 2024 MOT at Railyard Billiards, Louisville, KY

Good shooting Robert Newkirk I am beyond impressed at your game and stamina at your age.. unbelievable! I had a feeling I let you slip by in the Calcutta...
  4. {$Tingle$}

Thanks Chris for the ride and the games....it was a true battle that 2nd game and I had to really bear down and take it one shot at a time. But I'm ready to battle again... Steel sharpens steel pal.
  5. {$Tingle$}

Hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for having this and welcoming me for my first members only tournament and first ever bank tournament. I had an absolute blast and met some of the coolest people/characters that I have been around in a very long time! Can't wait to do it again. Hopefully I...
  6. {$Tingle$}

MOT Bank mini signups

Yeah thanks for teaching me how to play bank beforehand Chris.. Im lucky I'm a fast learner.
  7. {$Tingle$}

WWYD # 81,813

I like using the 5 to try to dig the 6 ball out while stopping your cue ball froze to the stripe ball Incase you don't get the proper clearance...
  8. {$Tingle$}

WWYD shot after the break

Go for the 1 or 3/ 4 rail kick may end up taking a foul or getting lucky and softy graze the 2 either way you don't lose the game and can live to fight for the ball back later..best option imo
  9. {$Tingle$}

1pkt Brand offers youngster a live sponsorship!

Hey Chris I've been a member for years I just don't think I posted or replied to any forums before...
  10. {$Tingle$}

1pkt Brand offers youngster a live sponsorship!

Molina Mike and Joey Ryan (the owners of 1 pkt brand and several podcasts across many media platforms) did and online interview with young Eric Roberts. He is currently playing in the top 32 world 10 ball championship in Vegas and has many top finishes right on the verge of being the next very...