Recent content by strokerace

1. S

1 Hole on a 10 Footer and Weight

I think 10 footers will come to pass..but i just got a price from Olhausen for 6.2k to make one for me..what kind of spots could you make on such a table..do you think it would inhance the game..do you think 10 Footers have a chance to catch on...give your thoughts..SA
  2. S

Once Bitten Twice Shy Baby

Did you ever get your ass kicked real good by a guy and come back and play him again without weight and kick his ass..or did you just say NO MAS!!..and walk away with your tail up your ass like an old whipped dog..how many times has this happen to you..i know its happen to me several...
  3. S

Reyes laying down for $ bets in 1 hole

Just watched the challenge with Reyes and Frost..seems to me with some of the old guys shots he is setting himself up with hes rep to make some serious 1 hole money..this day they played he won over 20k and to give Frost a win for a mere 2k seems like a plan..what do you think..got to say...
  4. S

To The Beard..SJD..and 3C..

Like i posted on here b4..i have won more money (i kept)in this game then all you guys..i hear nothing but shit and i love it..you all sound like me and my brothers..keep it up..makes for great reading..your wit and prowlessness.. are forever in my mind..gee..i went for the cheeze..and now here...
  5. S

Winning One Pocket and S.M.& S for sale now

I have a set of books for sale in classified..i know these have helped me alot..these one pocket books are full of info..they have helped more than the videos i have watched..i was lucky enough to run across another set of the same books..what is your view on books vs video..SA
  6. S

For Sale..2 books..Winning 1 Pocket..S.M.&.S

Very Nice Editions..i have 2 sets so i thought i would offer one set at near the price i paid..2nd Edition of W1P.. and Shots Moves and Strategies..$450 Shipped to USA..or a decent offer.. PayPal is ok..send Payment to..( motorvation1@yahoo.com ) or can send Postal Money...
  7. S

Do you wear a Finger Glove?

Just bought a glove last week..and man i got to tell you i love it..can bridge the cue more firmly and control has improved..same stroke feel all day long..and no chalk on my cue either..i saw some champs wear them..thought i would feel funny wearing one..but not..I'm hooked now!!!
  8. S

Is there a Player in Columbus

Hey, looking to find someone in the central ohio area that loves to play this game..share some knowledge and practice together a couple days a week.. daytime hours.. 12-6 or so..just looking for a serious winners mind set... We can play a final set for a little Cheeze if you like.. but its...
  9. S

Bet I won more Money than all you guys

Thats Right..i was the Master Hustler..i never lost..and i mean never.. you have Warriors and Preditors..i was the best Preditor you have ever run across..my style back in the 60s and 70s was so on it would blow your mind..i played nothing but honkey tonks and illigal all night joints..and gay...
  10. S

How can you Give..or Take Weight???

Is it just for the action..how can you say you won if you were given 11-5..how does that inspire you to be great..i have played some top players and have won or come close..i just cant feel..WEIGHT!!!...not giving it..or taking it..now i have been around the block a few times.. but dont you...
  11. S

Need Begginers Advice

not new to pool..only the game of 1 pocket..played my first games last night with a worthy oppenent..we agreed apon 3 games..20 bucks each.. he beat me..8-2...8-5..8-6..they were not fast games..my question is there anything i should do or avoid from fallen into a bad habit right away with...