Scrzbill's latest activity

• Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Dress code.
    No Doc. Fast Eddys existence started in 1975 and no 3c.
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Dress code.
    I was in with the original Fast Eddys owners who ran into a tax situation which I helped them, so they gave me a small piece. Then some...
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Any Stream Live or NOT.
    I streamed the first seniors one pocket and did so for five years, FREE. The platforms for streaming kept changing and me being a...
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Any Stream Live or NOT.
    When I first started going to the DCC, I was appalled and disgusted in the dress of these top players. Ratty FKING t-shirts. Dirty...
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill posted the thread Dress code in One Pocket Forum.
    Reading that appraisal of Doc's dress when he was hustling reminds me of a few times when I dressed to get action. Now, I don't even...
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Walking with giants, incardona.
    Neither one of you are out classed. How many years have I known you, always the nice guy with a great game!!!
  • Scrzbill
    Hey Chris, Its good to have a fixer on hand for our computer problems. I have a lot of my devices working on Wi-fi. I recently installed...
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Savannah GA.
    Put enough money on the table and you will be in action day and night.
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Covid-19 era pool playing.
    I can bring my pink pool cue.
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Happy Birthday To The Barber.
    Happy Birthday Barber. Still isolating, not taking any chances. When this is over, a revival of the Super Seniors at California Billiards
  • Scrzbill
    Berry similar. Surgeons mask which you can loosen at the bottom. BTW, I don't shoot a lot when I talk.
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Dennis/ Chip.
    It reminds me of playing at Daly City. If I was playing someone the chatter in Talagog would be steady while my opponent would choose...
  • Scrzbill
    Please quit posting about Covid-19. That only atracts it. What would you pay for a mask that is comfortable to wear while playing pool?
  • Scrzbill
    Scrzbill replied to the thread Mitch “The Beast”.
    Don't kid me. You have been counting every dollar in the photo. OK You play Mitch first since he is the weaker player.
  • Scrzbill
    There is a silver lining to the Trump virus. Since Mitch and I have not played viola!
    • 58A17DD8-AB09-4931-828F-0B300B971E43.jpeg