Recent content by roo7227

1. R

Jeremy Jones vs Tony Chohan

Get a Life, People.. A rumor got back to my brother (Jeremy Jones) and I this evening.. Long story short, the word on the street is Jeremy dumped a $4000 set last night, to Tony Chohan.. First of all, the set was played for $4000 in the middle, but there was much more bet on the side...
  2. R

Banking with the Beard review

I'm a Tough Critic, Just So You Know.. I'm a Tough Critic, Just So You Know.. I'm sure there is a wealth of knowledge in this tome, and I will be happy to review it's contents, as soon as I finish the book (which will not take long).. I just think I paid way to much for a book that's gonna...
  3. R

Playing With the Cube..

Any of you guys ever played onepocket with the backgammon cube?.. This is one of my favorite ways to play (and gamble, of course) onepocket, and I was wondering how prevalent this practice was..
  4. R

Banking with the Beard review

Gypped!.. Gypped!.. $33, and not even hardbound?.. Unbelievable.. Plus it's written in bold type!.. I'm sure everybody's gonna say he imparts so much knowledge, but I better learn the answer to the riddle of the sphinx, if I'm gonna pay $33 for a paperback!.. And that's the truth, Ruth..