Recent content by rfhing

1. R

Pool halls in the loop

I will be in Chicago the second weekend of Febuary to eat at Berghoffs before it closes its doors for good (after a 100 some years). Staying at Palmer House; any decent pool halls in the loop or have they migrated to the burbs?
  2. R

Ditka vs Reyes

Ditka vs Reyes in 1 pocket. Ditka wins b/c Chris Farley (RIP) helps on the rolls. Congrads Bata, damn good job.
  3. R

Congratulations Mr. Taylor

While all who were nominated and won deserve accolades, you were the best. God Bless and God Speed Sir.
  4. R

Just curious

So it's 11/21 who gets into the One Pocket HOF for '05? The top 2,4,6 or could it be odd numbers of 1,3,5 just curious. How many do y'all let in per year? Cause since they all deserve it there must be a cut off point (unfortunately) I presume. Loved to have seen more people voting. Hundred of so...
  5. R

My choices for the HOF

Wish I could vote for every one of 'em but I'cant. One must have some self control. The Squirrel, Daddy Warbucks, The Jansco Bros., Irish and Mr. Walderone get my vote. And y'all forgot to nominate Mr. Lassiter from Pasquotank County, North Carolina. He made alotta money up in Norfolk in the...