Recent content by opcoog

1. O

looking for 2 rail bank system

short rail first. beard didn't explain too well in his book(s). important one hole shot. thanks
  2. O

giuseppe 3 x 6 pool case

sold....could not figure out how to delete.
  3. O

page 126,127 banking with the beard

can anyone tell me why u use inside english on the long rail 2-railer and outside on the cross-table 2-railer? seems like the same shot except for the distance the object ball is rolling. thanks tc
  4. O

2 books for sale.....

banking with the beard. has rough edges on a few pages. very informative and entertaining. $15 plus shipping. email me opcoog@yahoo.com or send me a private message. I'll take paypal if u are a verified user. thanks
  5. O

5 original accu-stats vhs tapes for sale

$10 each..... bustamante-griffis 8-ball, deuel-horsfall 9-ball, hall-joyner one pocket, archer-crane and daulton-martinez, one pocket, diliberto-fleharty one pocket. pm me if u are interested.
  6. O

accustats original vhs copies

12 matches I have bunched them in groups of 2. mostly one pocket, half off original price I paid. I have perfect seller rating on ebay.
  7. O

3 accu-stats vhs tapes

one hole- archer/crane and daulton/martinez. 2001 derby city. $13. 9-ball- horsfall/deuel. sands regency 27. $9. accu-stats greatest shots and bloopers. vol. 1. $13. please email tcoogan3@cox.net. ship US mail. usually about $3. will accept paypal. thanks.
  8. O

freddy's book and onepocket.org t-shirt

I would like to purchase freddy's book and a t-shirt. I would like to pay through paypal. need info about how to do it. Are both sold through same seller? I see a link to click on and purchase the book, but nothing for the t-shirt. please advise. thanks!!