Recent content by Kybanks

1. K

Ray vs. Tom #1.

Jeff, if the ball 15 ball got close enough to the end rail, I believe the 3 rail kick to the 13-8 cluster is available. You must be accustomed to sewing knats asses together cause that's a very small target you are aiming at from 10 ft away.
  2. K

Ray vs. Tom #1.

I could be wrong but crossing the 15 ball at all looks like a dead kiss. Even if the kiss is missed the execution of your shot looks impossible to me. To answer your question, I would cross the 1 ball to my hole and leave the cb around the pocket.
  3. K

Ray vs. Tom #1.

I don't like anything that involves crossing the 15 ball over to my side. Imo it's a shot that is all risk and no reward. The other shot I wouldn't shoot is the 10 ball straight in cause it doesn't gain much either. After making the 10 ball how do you defend yourself from the 1 ball bank or...
  4. K

Ray vs. Tom #1.

I like crossing the 1 to my side and leaving the cb around my opponents 1.5 diamonds. Not letting him see the 1 ball or the 10 ball.
  5. K

TECHNICAL QUESTION

I suck at caroms, but I would guess the left helps the cb glance at the correct angle. Straight draw hits the object ball fat and bottom right hits the object ball too thin. I could be completely backwards on this scenario. Lol
  6. K

Ghost vs. Tom #2

Jimmy B's shot looks the best to improve the shooters situation
  7. K

Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Tony is outclassed playing bank pool. Especially if they play full rack bank.
  8. K

Victor vs. Mike #2 - end game

I like the 1 rail kick at the 10 ball
  9. K

Ghost vs. Gil 1. - end game

I'm waiting on the video to show up real soon. Lol
  10. K

I can't shoot the 10 ball, might as well shoot the 5 railer on the 1 ball. Crazy nobody has shot it yet.
  11. K

I looked at force following through the 1 ball and sending it 4 rails but the CB was problematic. I really don't want to move the 11 ball. The 10 ball was my last choice.
  12. K

Back cut the 10 ball with max outside English and leave it around your side pocket. Let him swing from there.
  13. K

DCC updates

I'm sure it is, but the event will continue to produce 500 players per event with or without the top players.
  14. K

DCC updates

Then I guess their other option is to travel to Indonesia and play with all the other champions. Not sure how those expenses compare to what the prize fund is, but I'd say it's worse than derby. SVB made 5x or more than his expenses for Derby week
  15. K

DCC updates

The 1 pocket isn't the problem. The 9 ball started on Wednesday and ended Sunday morning at 10 am. They played almost 25 hours non-stop to finish the 9 ball. The original event went from race to 7 to a race to 9. Almost every 9 ball match I'm betting went at least 2 hours or more. The 9 ball is...