Recent content by Eddie Robin

1. E

Annual Special On SMS Books

I usually have a special once a year, normally at Christmas, but decided to do a one-day sale recently for just six books but failed to let it be known on a forum or anywhere else and only two SHOTS, MOVES, & STRATEGIES books were sold. Sooooo, here's the same deal. Got the 4 books available at...
  2. E

Message from Eddie Robin

I’ve just received an email notice informing me that I’m now on a list of nominees for the one-pocket hall-of-fame and that it was explained in the nomination that I’d “also played one-pocket.” I'd like to thank those that nominated me. I’ll admit that one-pocket was not one of my better games...
  3. E

Winning One-pocket...

Third Book of the One-Pocket set Third Book of the One-Pocket set Hi Martin, The answer is a definite yes but I still don't know how long it will take me to get back into business; its been over eight years already since my last publication. I intend to publish books on other games as well...
  4. E

Winning One-pocket...

Availability of Winning One-Pocket books Availability of Winning One-Pocket books For those of you wanting new Winning One-Pocket books [W1Ps] of the much improved second edition [published 1996] contact Deno Andrews [E-mail address: denoandrews@sbcglobal.net] He still has some left for $225 +...